Epilogue

Reita's unmasked eye narrowed. It locked onto Aoi who's standing there in auto pilot. "Excuse me," Reita voice deep and raspy tried to yell over the hyped crowd. "We have a live to finish." his tone lost it's volume as he approached.  Reita stepped up onto the platform Aoi was standing on. He made sure to block Aoi's line of vision for a moment then nudged him with his shoulder. Aoi was fixating. Reita repositioned his stance so now the crowd could see his side profile. He dragged his moist tongue against his lips dramatically. He puckered them nice and big and slammed a kiss on Aoi's cheek. The crowd squealed with excitement.

Aoi came out of his trance with a hard blink and a swift shake of his head, making his black hair frame his face, perfectly. "Huh?" His expression matched Reita's, confusion swirled with annoyance. "What."

"Pay attention." Reita yelled into his ear while tapping the side of his head into Aoi's. He leapt off the platform landing a kick out and dashed to center stage to meet Ruki.

Aoi forced himself to stay in it. He road the wave of energy the crowd was giving off until the last song. It was then he dared another look out. He didn't know the dancer dressed in a light ivory flowy dress. The individual rarely came to shows, but then they did they would always be near the back with a clear circle of space around them. As if the crowd was also enthralled by their smooth, fluid, and ever changing dance. The person would slip out soon, disappearing in the dark as the members' and himself got ready to preform the encore.