𝟬𝟭𝟰

-CHAPTER FOURTEEN-

I woke up and looked at the clock on the car and seen it was 7:00. I know Kobe has class at 8:45 so i tried to wake him up so we could get back and he could shower.

  "Hey babe, get up," I said shaking him. "Hmm?" he mumbled moving around a bit.

  "I said get up you got to shower before class, I'll drive if you want me to," I said.

  "Ok bae," he said. "I love you," he mumbled half sleep. I blushed and he started to look at me so I replied back. "I love you too Kobe," I smiled.

  He smiled at me sitting up and stretching. "You ready?" he asked. "Yes," I said reaching for my clothes.

  I was able to find everything but my underwear, then I looked over to Kobe.

  "I'm keeping these," he smiled and I rolled my eyes.

  I crawled into the passenger seat and he grabbed a hoodie from the back seat. "Here, put on my hoodie and cover the marks," he said and I put on his hoodie.

  We pulled up to the dorm and Ahiella was gone, I'm guessing in her dorm. Destiny and Jaiden, however were knocked out in Destiny's bed.

  I laughed quietly and we left going to Kobe's room. He seemed a little distant but I think he's just tired still.

  "You want to shower with me?" he asked. "Yeah lemme go get my clothes," I smiled walking out the room.

  On my way out I bumped into Derek. "Oh hey Derek" I said and he looked down at me as if he were examining me.

  "Are you ok?" he asked. "Yeah, why?" I replied confused. "Umm, no reason," he replied back and I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

  That was weird... Anyways, I finished my walk to my dorm and Destiny was up while Jaiden was still knocked out.

  "So what happened with y'all two last night?" I asked her. "Well Ahiella got tired of us fighting so she forced us to makeup," she replied.

  "Soooo are y'all-"

  "Yes we're together," she blushed and I squealed before looking over at Jaiden. I forgot dude was sleep.

  "Guess we both in relationships now," I smiled and she hit me in the shoulder. "What really?" she asked me.

  "Yeah, he asked me last night then some other stuff happened," I said hinting at the fact that we had sex.

  "As you should," she said dapping me up. "He's actually waiting on me we finna shower real quick," I said smiling, reminiscing about last night.

  "Eww you finna go be nasty," she said scrunching her face up. "If you seen that nigga without clothes on you would too," I said raising my eyebrows.

  She rolled her eyes and I chuckled lightly before running to get some clothes. Then heading back to Kobe's dorm.

  I went in and he looked down at me before bringing me into a kiss.

  "I'm guessing you got caught up with Destiny," he said parting the kiss. "Yeah, you know her and Jaiden are together now?" I asked.

  "I knew he was planning on asking her but I'm surprised she said yes," he joked and I playfully hit him.

"Anyways, you ready?" I asked. He nodded and we walked into the bathroom before stripping from our clothes.

  "I know I asked it when I was half sleep but do you really love me?" Kobe asked looking down on me as the water ran down my face.

  "Yes Kobe Morris I love you," I said grabbing his face and going in for a peck. He put his hand on my back pulling me closer.

  I smiled into the kiss before pulling away. He turned me around then started to help me wash my back.

♡︎