8-The end of a big week (Hawaii)

"NO! NONONONONO!" I yell and it goes dark. The bits of sand begin floating. Things that connected together and bits of the floor cracked up to float. The villains dropped everyone, and bakugo grabbed the rest and ran off with Bridget and Andre. I lifted everything in the beach as it floated in the air. My eyes going dark and only seeing the people fly sky high in the air. Chunks of rock, sand, trees, and even the ocean. I could see all the fish like a real aquarium. I frown and breath heavily as I drop everything and I laid on the sand with the wind knocked out of me, each breath feeling like burning fire to the lungs. The corners of my vision darken and I collapse.

Bakugo's p.o.v.

I ran out heavily searching through the rubble. I see a villain. Just a single one left. He began to come at me and I punched him. For Uraraka. I beat him to the point consciousness each time drawing back blood until I stopped. What was I doing. I search the rubble and move a piece off. Her body limp, and cut up. She was unconscious. I had scooped her up and ran to Bridget and Andre,

"We have to help her." My voice wavered.

"We have a quirk health technician here for the occasion." She waved weakly at the med station Uraraka set up. I kneeled down in front of the slightly aged woman and rolled Uraraka down gently,

"Please! She isn't conscious. But she's breath." I say scatter brained. The woman nodded and put hands on her abdomen as yellow sparkles dance around her.

"That should help most of it. But she may not wake up for a while." She pressed her glasses further up her nose and looked up at me.

"Why?" I asked,

"Well..for starters. She was badly hurt, but she shouldn't need surgery. Since so much healing just occurred she needs rest for the rest of the recovery.. should be the next morning.

"....thank you." I say,

"It my pleasure." She stood up and ushered all the now better people. I turned to Andre, he was issuing the villains to the cop cars. I walked up to Bridget, I let my eyes speak for me grimly.

"Don't worry Bakugo. I called your teacher, you both will have an extra day to wait for Uraraka to feel better. For now let's bring her to one of the huts." She waved. I had nodded, and walked with her to the untouched sand. We walked into a small hut of straw and I laid her down on a fluffy bed.

"Thank you." I said to her,

"No, thank you. Too much longer and she may have been in grave danger." She ruffled my head and I growled.

"Well...your hut is to the right... better get some shut eye. But feel free to stay as long as you want to." She smiled before stepping out. I had nodded and averted my attention back to Uraraka. I had sat by the bedside and felt myself drift off. I had to blink to snap back awake. Until I decided to lay on the floor and eventually fell asleep. I had woken up the next day. It was warm, damp, and my stomach was demanding nutrients. I sigh and sit up, Andre walked in carefully,

"Bakugo. I advise you get at least something for breakfast." His brows knitted in concern.

"Fine." I was torn out and manage to eat things like pinapple, coconuts, nuts, and sausage. I had returned and sat watching the waves roll over and over again. I watch as the sun rolls across the sky high in the air.

"Bakugo." Bridget called lightly and waved him over.

"What's happening?" I asked gruffly,

"Look they really need help cleaning up rubble from last night, would you be able to lend a hand?" She asked,

"But-" I say, though it was interrupted,

"I'll watch after Uraraka." She promised.

"Ugh...fine. Only because I'm looking to be the next big hero, but you better let me know when she wakes up.