9.the end

It was almost a year now that Mari, Dream came to the family, including Fundy. But now the secrets must be reveal. George and Dream were ready to tell Mari, Fundy was ready to be shown. All happening in one night. George had called everyone in the living room. The clock hits 7:00 in the night comes.

Mari:what did you want to talk about Dad?

Eret:yeah George, it's unlikely for you to do this.

George had Dream behind him up and ready.

George:Mari I know about yours and Dream's past and I still love you but will you still love me when I'm dating your blob?

Mari:w-what do you mean?

George:Dream, please do the honors.

Dream nodded then transformed into the alien like human form. When he was done he putted George on his lap to show the duo💚💙.

Mari:you been a alien all this time and being with my dad this whole time.

Dream just nodded in response. He didn't want to show his face at the kid he protected and loved.

George:honey, I know its hard but please we can work this out.

Mari just cried for a reason. It wasn't because of her father, it was because she was afraid of what will happen in the future. The last time she saw her last dad, he use to love her but when he started dating a girl, he stopped looking at her and stop doing her child needs like food drink and attention.  All those things was broken from her. When she tried to do he would smack her and ignore the pain he gave to her. And the last time she saw him was the time he abandoned her. She wouldn't smiled, instead she would cry until knock out and brought to the lab where Dream then her new family was made. She didn't want to happening it again.

George:honey,  I'm sorry. I can stop this if you want and Dream back to blob. I know it's my fault and-

Mari:no, it ain't your fault, I'm just afraid of you ignoring me. Not giving me attention, food or anything else just ignoring my pain and such. I don't want it happen again. 

(I'm tearing up from my own words.)

George:Mari I'm so sorry, I'll never do that, I'll always give you the thing you need. I can't see you in pain. Especially when you said all that.

Dream:I didn't know anything about that Mari, but I know there was a reason for not telling me.

Mari:do you promise to be with me?

G&D:we promise

The family hug, while Eret and Fundy was all teared up.

Eret:alrighty, now's that's over, anyone else?

A glow ✨ 🧡  came from Eret's behind and something hugged him from behind.

Fundy:me

Eret blushed at the cute fox like neko.

Eret:how cute can you get?

Fundy:wanna find out?~

Dream:okay fund, enough. 

The family was happy for years until the day that Dream propose to George. The wedding 💒 came by and they live happily ever after.

The end

Hey guys, it's Glitch and this is the last chapter of "is it just a blob?" I hope you enjoyed and if you want to check out my other books, go ahead.

Welp Glitch