Chapter 15:What Was That?

Y/n's POV

That annoying JK was pissing me off.So, To avoid his gaze I looked at the street .Then something catch my eyes..

Y/n : "MAN IN BLACK"

I whispered.. Jungkook chocked his drink but I don't have time to give a shit to him...

I stood up.Jungkook looked at me with a mix of sulking and annoyed face.I totally ignore him and came out from the café as nothing has happened.Jungkook paid the bill and followed me...

JK : What happened??

"Aishh......Why he's so loud.."I thought.

Y/n : Shut your filthy mouth and follow me..

That man in black started to walk towards the South when he noticed both of us coming out from the café.. Luckily me and Jungkook remained calm through the whole journey and the Man in black didn't notice us..We were almost near his base..but Jungkook ruined that..

JK's POV

I was following stupid Y/n.I was walking looking down so I didn't noticed ..I was about to fall on Y/n. Luckily I didn't fall,instead of me she mistakenly fell on the road.She looked at me with a pissed look..

Y/n :YAHH!! Can't you walk properly?

JK : Can't you fall down properly?You should be aware that I was going to falling down..

Y/n : Now,You follow him..She said pointing forward..

JK : Whom??

I(JK) asked innocently..

Y/n : Him..Y/n looked at that direction..'Yah!!Where is he??'She looked everywhere .'Where is this place?Where is he?

JK : I know a thing about this place..She looked at me with a ray of hope ..

Y/n : What is it??

JK : It's an abandoned place..

Y/n : 'I also know that..stop joking around....'

I can feel that she's hella angry at me.

JK : Then why are you getting angry just for a small reason?

Y/n : Small reason how can you say that?If you didn't bumped on me then we wouldn't lost him..

JK : And It's almost sunset.

Y/n : So,What can I do?JK : Should we read someone's else diary

JK : Should we read someone's else diary.
Y/n : I didn’t get it.
JK : Look there. She looked the direction.
Y/n :WHATT!!! There are only some woods.
JK : Follow me.

Both of us went near that direction.I took the diary.

Y/n : It looks mysterious and weird

Y/n : It looks mysterious and weird....it also looks old...never saw this kind of diary before...

Y/n's POV

At first I was freaking angry at JK for his unseriousness.But he at last found something useful.

JK : I think the man  left it here,accidentlly?

Y/n :IDK,It may be possible or not not.

Jk : Should we call everyone here?

Y/n : I can't get it we're here freaking 5 hours.But they didn’t even try to find.

JK : We should try to open the diary.

Y/n : Wow,At least you have some brain.

JK : Yeah!You don’t even have that.

Both of us opened the diary.I thought there would be a passcode or whatever. But it didn't have something like that.But after opening it.It made both of us shock that..

JK : What the heck! Which language is this?

TO BE CONTINUED