Chapter 3

BEEP BEEP BEEP
You get woken up by your alarm. You turn it off and get out of bed. You weren't really in the mood to dress up so you just put a hoodie on with some grey joggers with Vans. For your hair you just put it up in a messy bun and you couldn't be bothered to put makeup on. You do your morning routine and go downstairs to eat some breakfast. You make yourself some cereal and see Nessa come downstairs

Nessa: morning sis
You: morning Ness
Nessa: u ok?
You: yeah just tired also I'm not really in the mood right now
Nessa: Same I'm just trying not to show it but are u sure your ok?
You: yeah ig
After you finish your cereal and you go upstairs and bring your suitcases downstairs and put them buy the door.

It's 10:50 you and Nessa are sitting in the living room while your Dad is working in his office. You start to feel thirsty so you grab a monster energy drink at start drinking it.

After you hear a knock at the door your dad comes and opens it you see Thomas and two boys walk inside the house.
Thomas: ok so y/n you are going to go with Payton and Nessa you are going to go with Josh
Nessa: ok
You: I'm sorry but which is Payton and and which one is Josh
??: well I'm Josh and this is Payton
Payton looks up and looks at everyone for a split second then goes back on his phone
Josh: don't mind him he is always like that
Thomas: ok so I think we better get going
Boys: oh ok
A bodyguard comes and put yours and Nessa's suitcases in the back of the limos. You and Nessa go to your Dad and have a group hug and say goodbye 🥺
You and Nessa start walking to the limos when you notice you dad giving a file to Josh and Payton. You think nothing of it and just sit in the limo. Then Payton comes in and sits next to you and the driver starts to drive out of the house through the gates. You turn around and wave at your Dad and he does the same thing.

As soon as you turn back around you get your AirPods out and put one in just in case someone starts talking to you and you start listening to Billie Eilish.

You look at Payton and see that he is reading the file your Dad gave him. You look over and see it's your file.It's has your information in it. You start to think why your Dad gave him the file and just look out of the window.

After about an hour during the journey you try to talk to Payton.

You: so umm Payton is it?
He says nothing
You: oh umm so tell me something's about yourself
He says nothing and just goes on his phone
You: so your just going to ignore me
He says nothing
You: hello are you even listening to me!?
He says nothing
You: OMG HELLO!
Payton: CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP!
You: oh so you do speak
Payton: yes I do now shut up
You: ugh fine
You turn away from him and just stare outside the window.

After another you get bored so grab your bag and grab your sketch book and pencil and start sketching.

This is what you drew. As you were finishing the sketch, Payton quickly takes your sketch book and goes through it.
You: OI! Give that back!
Payton: so you know how to draw?
You: yes. Well done Sherlock now give it back now!
Payton: ok but just saying your a really good artist.
He says while giving it to you
You: errr thanks ig
Payton: yeah whatever

You put your sketchbook in your bag and look outside the window. Your favourite song comes on you turn around to see if Payton is listening but he has his headphones in so you start singing your favourite verse.

"Oh, I hope someday I'll make it out of here"
"Even if it takes all night, or a hundred years"
"Need a place to hide but I can't find one near"
"Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear"
"Isn't it lovely, all alone"
"Heart made of glass, my mind out of stone"
"Tear me to pieces, skin and bone"
"Hello, welcome home"

PAYTONS POV:
I put my headphones in to listen to this voice note someone sent me when I heard y/n sing. Her singing is so beautiful just like her- no stop Payton you need to be serious you can't go soft over a girl.
END OF POV

After I sing that bit I just look outside the window and the rest of the journey was quiet. No one spoke after that.

Authors note: hey guys!! Was I the only one that started singing the lyrics to the song? Lol anyways hope you have enjoyed this chapter!
Love you all xx