DaveKat

This is my first story it's kind of a fluff idea I had when I was bored hope you enjoy

Dave and Karkat belong to hussie

_________________________

Dave sat waiting on the bench for no one in general he just felt he needed to wait for someone. He felt as if everyone had been dogging him since no one answer him on pester chum and just left the chat when he tried to talk. Dave just assumes that they were to busy to talk to him but it kept happening over and over again like it was in a loop.

Dave looked around to see if anyone was coming to see no one. He sighed he sat there alone for a good amount of time. He was about to leave when he heard someone walking but he chouldn't see anyone. "Hello.." He managed to say to see if he wasn't just going insane shortly after he heard a familiar voice say "HEY STRIDER." Dave turned around to see Karkat leaning against a lamp post. Dave stood up and walked over to Karkat to see if he was seeing things. Karkat was a little confused but then remembered how he had been dogging to answer any chat request and well you have just been busy."DAVE"Karkat said "yes Karkat.."Dave said "IM SORRY I HAVE BEEN IGNORING YOU AND EVERY THING I HAVE BEEN TO BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS...."Karkat said.

Dave went silent then hugged Karkat, "it's okay Karkat ..." Dave said Karkat hugged him back. Dave kissed Karkat on the lips, Karkat complied and kissed him back. Dave pulled out of the kiss and whispered to Karkat "I love you~."

__________________________