prequel and sequel 2

Also follow
SmeshBras

InfiniteLeJackal
Mario_X_Meggy
StarlightAlicorn
GGamer6000

Just a heads up sorry Eric that I didn't add you earlier I just thought about it now.

Story 1

Hudson was just a normal person who had a lovely family and three great friends I mean you guys are all my friends I just didn't want to include lots of people... Please don't be annoyed at me. they were Eric, aliya and Douglas.

Hudson, Eric, Douglas and aliya all like three things:

Smg4

MxM

And making books about MxM

Tho Eric would only write a story about MxM every now and then. Which was fine by them.

Now Hudson, Eric, aliya and Douglas have been living together in a apartment for a few months. Hudson being 20, Eric being 25, aliya being 22 and Douglas being 21. Note these two things are not actually real.

It's Saturday morning

Hudson: *wakes up and walks over to the kitchen to make some breakfast*

Eric: morning Hudson. *sips his coffee*

Hudson: *yawns* morning Eric sleep well?

Eric: yeah it was alright how about you?

Hudson: yeah it was fine. *gets bread and puts it in the toaster*

Eric: good to know so when do you think aliya and Douglas will wake up?

Aliya and Douglas: *come into the kitchen*

Eric: nevermind there awake.

Hudson: I can see that.

Aliya: *yawns* morning you two... man I did not sleep well.

Douglas: *yawns* yeah me neither.

Eric: how come?

Aliya: we were making a book together and as you two can tell we spent all night on it.

Hudson: did you guys get anywhere?

Douglas: sadly we didn't so we just went to bed around one. *gets out some cereal, milk, two spoons and two bowls one for himself and the other for aliya*

Hudson: *looks at the clock to see it just turn to 7am* well you two still got 6 hours of sleep so that's good.

Douglas: *pours the cereal then the milk into the bowl* yeah but it was hard to get some sleep.

Hudson: oh. *the toast pops up* anyway I'm hungry. *grabs a plate, some nutella, a butter knife and gets the toast out of the toaster and starts spreading nutella on the toast*