17 | CØNFESSIØNS |

Anika took him out of the club. He was stumbling but Anika held him so that he doesn't fall. Anika made him sit in the back seat of the cab and she sat beside him. She asked the driver to take them to beach.

They sat on the sand watching the water. Aarav was drunk but not fully. There was silence prevailed except the sound of the waves.

"Aap kuch keh rahe the... secret. Konsa secret? (you were telling something...... about secret. Which secret?) Anika finally broke the silence.

"Yeah. Don't tell anyone okay?" He warned her and she nodded. He leaned towards her and she lend her ear.

"Meri ek aur wife hai. Aur ek aur beti bhi (I have one more wife and daughter)" he whispered

"Matlab? (Means?)" Though she know but acted otherwise.

"Matlab... Gauri and Soumya have a elder sister and Daksh's younger one"

"I don't understand what are you saying?"

"Let me explain. But you won't tell this to everyone okay? This should be only between us" he again asked her to promise and she nodded in affirmation.

"So let's start from the very start. I am Aarav Singh Raichand. Son of Ambarnath Singh Raichand and Amruta Singhania Raichand. When I was born everyone were very happy. But when I turned 2 or 3 my grandparents Devrath Singh Raichand and Jaanki Raichand died. Daada ji had an heart attack and Daadi cannot take his death and died. My Mom and Dad were so heartbroken. But slowly everything settled down and we started living happily. When I was 10 I got my baby sister Arpita she became my life. I used to treat her like my daughter, still do...."

"Uh... sorry to interrupt but where she now?" Anika asked.

"She is in Australia. She is happily living with her family."

"Okay... continue"

"Yeah... so... where I was?... Haan.. Arpita. We were living happily but at the age of 15. I lost my parents. Arpita was 5. They died in an accident. We were very young and had no one except our parents. But Kalyani Ma and Papa (Prithiviraj) took our responsibilities. They gave us everything we wanted and I never felt that I wasn't with my parents. For further studies I came to New York. Aripta wanted to live in India so she stayed there. I completed my studies and settled there itself.

Life was going smooth. I was happy in my life, had a proper place to stay, my business was running good not this successful as it is now but good and yeah.... everything was okay. Then one day I and my friends went to a bar, as we usually used to, I met a beautiful young lady there. She was so beautiful that every one in the room were gazing at her. I don't know what happened to me? Everyone tried to talk to her and flirt with her but she didn't gave a damn. But it wasn't in my case. She was normally talking with me. I fell for her at that very moment. You know like Love at first sight."

Anika was patiently listening to his talks with a small smile.

"Ohh so you met Aarya Aunty there? (Gauri and Soumya's mom)" as if she don't know

Aarav frowned and nodded no. "I am not talking about Aarya. I am talking about my first wife, Celestina."

Anika know it but acted being shocked. "First wife?"

"Yes you listen and don't interrupt"

"Okay sorry"

"Okay. So I used to go only once in a week but as I saw her the number of visits increased. We talked, we became friends and finally confessed our feelings. Then we got married, then Daskh happened. I always wanted a daughter. No... don't think I don't love Daksh or any less. I love all my children equally. But a daughter is a daughter right?.... I think god loves me and Tina (Celestina) was pregnant again and I got my daughter. My Princess."