3

Today is my first day at new school ft my first day as a senior.
I moved school because my father has been transferred to Seoul.
My father is a freelance worker in one small company. We are not rich but not poor.
I moved to Hera High School. I heard this school is one of the best schools in Seoul. Most students are from prestigious families.
I can enter this school because I got a scholarship from Hera Foundation with my exam results.

This school has no good expectations from me because I know that kind of typical high school full of spoiled rich kids.

Class 3-2

"Hello, my name is Yoo Jenny. let's be nice with each other"

The gaze that I got from the students in this class, half of it gave me a curious stare, and half of it gave me a "f*** off" stare.
I'm a little bit scared but I will just mind my own business.
I walk towards the empty seat beside this one guy who has beautiful round eyes, plump lips, and slightly messy but neat hair.

"Hye my name is Jung Minjae," he said
I'm startled by his sudden self-introduction
But I managed to reply to his introduction well.

Basically, as an introverted person, I've never greeted anyone first. Usually, I will just sit and mind my own business until they approach me.
That is why I don't have many friends em nope I never have friends.

Bell rang ended an English class for lunchtime. At the canteen, I queue in the line waiting for my turn to get my lunch but out of nowhere one group of boys cut me in line.

"Can you guys line up in the back? I got here first" I said

They ignored my words and doesn't care about me. I feel so mad. I was about to throw hand at them until someone pulls my wrist and gets me out of there. It's Minjae.

"What??" I asked in confusion

"Let them be. Don't disturb them"

"I don't disturb them? They cut in my line first it's not my fault"

"Yeah I know it's not your fault but they are scary. They will do whatever to get what they want. You're a new student so you don't know who are they and how they rule this school"

"What?? they rule this school? Are they gangsters or something? Please why everyone scared of them? Aren't you their friend?"

"Yes I am but I'm not like them"

"Yeah good for you. I'm so hungry right now" I said and rolled my eyes

"Wait here," he said and run to the snack store beside the canteen

He gives me a packet of sandwiches with banana milk and an "I'm sorry" word.

"It's okay thank you" I said with a smile

He sits beside me and starts to ask me about myself like a police officer. Surprisingly I'm not avoiding any of his questions. I think maybe I have become comfortable around him although I just know him today.