Chapter 1 - The List

Death Cast.

In the world we live in, everyone has a supernatural ability called a quirk, but that's not the only revolutionary thing. We have a service called Death Cast. What does Death Cast do you might ask?

I'll tell you.

Death Cast calls you 24 hours before you are set to die, and notifies you of your incoming death. There is no known way of avoiding your death.

(->.<-)

Ding.

The bell rings.

Katsuki Bakugou leaves class.

The entire class walks back to their dorms whilst a couple others stray to other places such as the supermarket.

Bakugou places his bag in his room and goes back to the common room. He makes some instant ramen and watches television with the rest of the class. People are laughing and pointing and Bakugou feels out of place. He puts up with it for a few hours though.

Only a few.

"Hey Bakugou where are you going?! It's only eight o'clock!"

"I'm going to bed Pikachu, leave me alone."

"Oh, alright man. Goodnight!"

Bakugou ignored him.

Bakugou opened his door and picked a manga off of his shelf. Ouran High School Host Club was the shoujo of the evening.

He started reading and everything was going swell. A couple people knocked on his door to say goodnight, all of them receiving a very nasty insult in return. Kirishima came to knock last, to which Bakugou said nothing.

Bakugou put away the manga and climbed into his bed. Staring off at his enormous manga collection until he started drifting off. But like most things in Bakugou's life. This didn't go as planned. His phone just had to start ringing.

He picked up the phone and before he could even say hello a voice started talking. The proceeding words pierced through Bakugou's chest. Halting his breath.

"Hello Bakugou Katsuki. You are going to die in the next 24 hours. We are sorry to deliver you this news, enjoy your final hours."

End of call.

Bakugou lets the phone slip out of his hand and stares at the wall. It feels like it's been an eternity of him staring. Everything feels like an eternity when you're going to die. Bakugou's going to die. He's really going to die. He's technically dying. We're always dying. Bakugou is dying rapidly. Bakugou knows he's dying. He is dying. He's going to die. His life is slipping away. Bakugou is dying. Katsuki Bakugou is dying.