I: The Beginning

Once there was balance. There was Earth, a land of the living, the Heavens, the afterlife for the peaceful and good behaving souls, and Hell, a burning inferno, chaotic and full of pain, fear and despair. This was the afterlife for wicked criminals and other sinful souls that troubled Earth. For many, Earth was their home. However, life isn't meant to be infinite. There was a man overseeing this living world. We know him as the Creator. He created these worlds. There was a balanced life-death ratio. This had been for decades, even centuries. One day, a strange virus roamed Earth, killing thousands at once. The Creator needed assistance to oversee Hell, since He was living in an enormous palace in The Heavens, overseeing earth.

One day, the Creator visited Hell. He saw souls burning, screaming in so much agony. You couldn't imagine. He started manifesting molocules of the red clouds above him, forming an eye-like force. He called it the Overseer of Hell. Since it was overseeing this inferno of suffering. Days passed by and the virus became worse and the life-death balance became out of order. The Creator left himself no choice, he gave a part of his powers to the Overseer of Hell, hoping it would help him create more life on earth. Unfortunately, it started to create life in Hell. It's very first creature, a demonic entity arose from a hole, created by the Overseer. It was full on blackened. Red glowing eyes, wide wings, enormous claws. This very being cloned the Overseer's power, and harnessed it. The Creator was shocked. This being created more demons, his first seven creations were his seven sons, all of them were crowned to be king of a certain "Sin Circle".

The seven kings of the Seven Sins:
Reagan, King of Lust
Jarris, King of Gluttony
Valentine, King of Greed
Berlin, King of Sloth
Ace, King of Wrath
Carter, King of Envy
Kyathahriph, King of Pride

All of them obeyed their Father, their Overseer, and their sin. The only one who learned how to control and harness the power that his Father had, was Kyathahriph. He seemed proud of it, but kept it for himself. The Creator was, afraid of what was, yet to come. In fear he tried destroying the Overseer, in which he failed. The manifestation has grown too powerful. It managed to take away the power of the poor Creator. Hell's kings noticed his appearance and charged. The Creator managed to hide in his palace, commanding his right hand to prepare the Heavenly Defenses, for they wouldn't be safe for long.