Forever Friends? - Heartbreak

*Tim's POV*
I'm happy. I'm really happy. I married the girl of my dreams and it's our 3 year anniversary, so I wanted to do something special for her. She's dealt with me for this long and I hope it's forever. I love her. I love Jenika.

I walked through the door of our shared home and Satch ran straight towards me. I went around the house to find Jenika is gone. Hmm, wonder where she went. I tried calling her but no response, but then I heard the front door open and see her walk in.

She walked right by me and went into the other room, leaving me confused. I have to admit, we have been arguing but it hasn't been bad.

She walked back in and started yelling at me then it led to a fully blown argument. We never laid a hand on each other, until now... she hit me. What has gotten into her? Does she even remember it's our anniversary? We've been arguing way too much now.

She left for the bedroom again, but left her phone. The phone kept on buzzing so I went to turn it off, but some interesting things popped up. This person was named John, but in perenthesis Fling 🥰. She was... Cheating on me? But why? What have I done wrong?

*Time skip*

A few days later we had both filed for divorce, because apparently we aren't in love like we used to be. She's turned crazy and I couldn't deal with that.

And... It was official... I'm a single man. All 3 of those years gone to waste. I loved her, but she didn't love me. Now it was all over... for good.

- E