2. Meow Meow

Gun was headed for Buffet Shabu when he met P'Un, P'Shane and P'Tough.

They were all members of Likebrary, a stage play that P'Shane was directing in the name of the faculty for the annual film Festival. I was one of the script writers.

"Sawasdee khrup", he greeted and they nodded in response.

"Gun....how is the writing coming up?", P'Shane asked with a crooked smile.

Gun pursed his lips, "it's not really easy to write a romantic film but I hope to finish the second part by the end of the week"

"Aww...Narak", P'Un chipped in, eyes locking with Gun's and making him blush unknowingly

"P, I was wondering if you saw Two today". Gun asked instead, wanting to change the topic and shift the attention from himself.

"I think I saw him with Lynn, by the cafeteria in the afternoon. He was taking photos for the promotion of her new youtube show"

Gun nodded, noting the sudden change in P'Un' s features. If Gun didn't know any better, he would have thought P'Un was jealous.

"Thanks P'Shane. I'll take leave now", he said with a small smile.

P'Un smiled back, nudging P'Shane in the side and they were off, P'Tough trailing behind them like a bodyguard. In the two years that Gun had known him, the guy has never once uttered a single word.

Perhaps he was a mute. So sad, considering his soft features and spectacular build.

Gun headed inside the dining place. He got himself a table and ordered small noodles and egg.

Just as his order arrived, he saw someone headed towards him.

Nong Milk.

"P, what a pleasant coincidence", she chipped as she sat in the seat opposite his.

Gun wanted to roll his eyes.

"Hi, Milk. Don't tell me you're here alone", he half begged, half prayed

"I actually reserved the table right next to yours but since you're here....it would be a waste to not eat beside you"

Gun groaned, wanting nothing than to disappear. For a moment, he wished he had come with Off.

Too late, this chic had her claws too deep into him.

He slid his phone down the table and gave a weird smile before quickly typing a message to the group chat

Buppet Shab hod in troubl.

"P, I was wondering if they are any openings for Likebrary. I would like to join", Milk said in monotone.

Somebody please tell this girl that Gun does not like the desperate ones.

His nose flared and he felt his temperature rise instantly.

"All openings are full. Unfortunately.", Gun said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Milk made a move, coming to sit on Gun's side and inched closer to him. Her fingers travelled along the side of his arm and Gun inwardly cringed.

Someone save me.

Please.

I. Am. Disgusted.

He lifted his eyes, pleading for help from the general public ehen he saw Off at the entrance.

Oh thank heavens.

I am saved.

Off made his way towards him and for the first time, his heart leaped in joy, knowing that Off woukd definitely yeet him from the arms of the temptress beside him.

Off looked around, spotting Gun being cozy in the corner with a woman. He felt overjoyed at the fact that his friend was probably getting "it" tonight. He decided that he would just pass by Gun' s table and tease him a little.

He himself had a date with Nong Pork. She waved at him from her table and he instantly changed his mind.

Gun was so close to shouting Off's name when he made a sudden detour.

No.

No, don't leave dude.

Too late as he made his way to a table on the right. Gun sighed.

"So maybe I can help you edit", Milk offered.

Okay, time to let her down painfully.

"Listen Milk, I can't pretend anymore. I am not interested in you or any relationship with you for that matter. Please stop wasting your time and find someone else", he whispered harshly.

Milk smiled, "I intend to make you interested", she said instead, surprising Gun who was waiting for the tears and all it's glory.

Tears that never came.

He mentally cussed Off in his head.
"Ok Milk, I lost my appetite. I'll go first", he said and stood up before walking out.

Milk smirked.

Meanwhile, Jumpol was having the time of his life, flirting his youth away with Pork.

"P'Off, you're really handsome. Where have you been all my life"

"Pork, why don't we take this sweet moment to my room?", he asked softly.

She blushed a little and nodded.

*
Gun stared at the screen of his laptop. The editing isn't going as planned. Not only coukd he not concentrate but he found himself wondering about Off and his date.

Did he really have to change girls like his shirts?

And why was he feeling oddly annoyed at the prospects of Off getting some tonight?

Maybe, it was his own lack of sexual activity that was driving him mad. Off has always been like this, so active with women, so why start to bother about his sexual life?

He opened up his YouTube and set up his camera. Instead of being here wondering about Off's whoring, it woukd be better to do a live.

It has been a while since he uploaded a video too. It would be worth doing a movie review for his subscribers.

"Hello everyone, welcome to Third day. I'm your favourite movie seer and today I'll be reviewing a movie called Dazed and Confused", he began

"This movie is a 1993...", suddenly the door opened and in walked Off, of course not alone.

He was with the girl from the buffet shabu place. He moved closer to the laptop with a smile.

"I thought you wanted to do the review of your next movie with me", he said

Gun rolled his eyes as comments began to roll in.

Who is that handsome p?

Is he single?

Can I have him?

I want him.

He's mine.

Gun was surprised but he felt the tiny bit of jealousy roll through him.