Part 1🤍

Georgia; 6:30 April 7, 2021

Teilani (Tay-Lan-E) Michaels

I woke up to my alarm blaring, blasting Bryson Tiller- Exchange. I didn't want to get up but I thought I heard my mom coming so you know I hurried up and got out that bed.

(Oh lemme introduce myself.)

Hi, my name is Teilani Michaels

Hi, my name is Teilani Michaels. I'm 17 years old, I'm turning 18 in 3 months. I'm a senior in high school. I also go to McEachern. It's actually quite boring no matter how it seems in videos or anywhere else. )

(Ok back to the story)

I got up and grabbed my clothes for today and went into the shower.

I got out the shower and got dressed( into outfit above or whatever you want to wear) I already washed my face and brushed my teeth in the shower

I got out the shower and got dressed( into outfit above or whatever you want to wear) I already washed my face and brushed my teeth in the shower. I don't eat in the mornings so I usually wait for the bus.
"Teilani" my mom screamed.
"Yes ma"
No response, "I hate when she do this" I mumbled
and walked to her room.
"Yes ma" I said.  I was hoping she ain't ask me if I could pass ha the remote cause I see it right next to ha.
"You ready fa school?" She asked. Does this lady not see me ready😑
"yes I'm ready."
"Good but that's not what I called you fa, I called because I wanted to tell you I'm taking a trip and I'll be back in like 2-3 weeks."
"Why ain't you tell me earlier what if I wanted to come."
"Because I'm grown and I don't care if you wanted to come you ain't got no money."
"You could've paid for me."
"Tuhh Ian paying an extra $550 fa you."
"El cheapo" I muttered.
"What was said?" She asked
"Nun"
" Aw cause I thought a broke nigga said sum"
"You a mess, but the bus here so I'm finna go, Bye I love you"
"I love you too baby, ima miss you."
"Ima miss you too" and with that I left and got on the bus.