Dancing King

Elijahs POV (oooo)
I look out the window to see Subs car in the driveway. I couldn't see much, but I knew what was happening. I smiled, mission accomplished.  I head back downstairs to see Denis playing Just Dance in the living room. If I'm being completely honest, he is pretty cute, his brown eyes, his messy hair, his everything.

"Hey Lije" he said as he finished the song. I couldn't say anything, for I was starting into his beautiful brown eyes. I blush and quickly look away "Hey Denis" " Hows it going with Ethan and Sub?" "Why don't you look out the window and see for your self" Denis walked to the window, and looked outside " I don't get it I just see Subs car...Oooooh, nice job Lije" I love it when he calls me Lije.

I was lost in a daydream and I didn't even notice that Denis was a few inches away from my face. "Elijah, I have been wanting to say this for 6 years, I like you, I love your hair, your smile, and those chocolate brown eyes of yours." Then he leaned in and kissed me, which honestly felt like heaven, whithout hesitation I obviously kissed back, and leaned in farther, closing the gap between us.

Sorry this chapter is a little shorter than normal, there will be longer chapters in the future