I'm Done Feeling Worthless

*Warning*

Mention of suicidal behavior and a lot of yelling/screaming. Maybe topics of bullying / triggers etc.
-—------------------------

One evening in UA. dorms a few students were gathered. Nothing seemed particularly out of the usual. They talked to each other like always. But just because everything appears ordinary and mundane on the outside doesn't mean there aren' t storms and battles in people's heads or more specifically Izuku Midoriya's head, better known as Deku.

It most certainly wasn't a secret that Bakugou and Midoriya did not have the best relationship. One could describe their relationship toxic for a lack of better words.

Izuku didn't even remember what exactly Katsuki said to have made him snap like that but even if he wanted to remember it'd be of no use. It didn't exactly start with a screaming match but- well....

"WHAT ARE YOU SO UPSET AT YOU DAMN NERD?!"

Izuku gulped while glaring at the other boy in mild rage.

"You upset me is that so hard to understand?"

"WHAT ARE YOU A GODDAMN BABY?!"

Izuku grit his teeth.

"Well MAYBE I am! So?! What's it to you?" he snapped.

"HAH?! WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN?!"

Izuku occasionally snapping back at Katsuki wasn't unusual perse but this kind of mild conflict usually didnt go beyond this point.

But today was different.

"Yeah, you know what. I'll say it again. I AM, WHAT'S IT TO YOU?!"

At this point the other students slowly started getting anxious at a serious fight breaking out so Todoroki tried to intervene.

"Midoriya I really don't think he's worth-"

"Yeah you're right Todoroki-kun. He's NOT worth it-but I just don't CARE."

Now people were getting nervous, this wasn't like Deku.

He was walking around tugging a his hair a bit when running through it with his fingers with an angry expression on his face.

" UGH! I am so, so done! "

He turns to Bakugou.

" TELL ME! Why have YOU out of all people ALWAYS HAD IT EASY?! I would know I grew up with you much to my own MISERY."

Izuku never screams at Bakugou like this... Even Bakugou finds himself listening with a shocked expression.

" I am so done! I AM SO DONE! "

" With what? "asks the blonde.

"WITH YOU! With EVERYTHING. I am so done. I am done being WORTHLESS. I am done being the PROBLEM. Im done being the victim because you know why?! I DESERVE BETTER. YOU WERE NEVER WORTH IT!!! YOU WEREN'T WORTH ME LOOKING UP TO, YOU WEREN'T WORTH MY DRIVE TO BECOME A HERO. YOU JUST AREN'T WORTH. JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE NOT WORTH ME SLITTING MY WRISTS IN THE FUCKING BATHROOM. YOU'RE NOT! GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD. I AM DONE-

I AM DONE WITH IT ALL. I. DESERVE. BETTER. I DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS. BECOMING A HERO. I COULD DO SO MANY OTHER THINGS THAT GET ME AWAY FROM YOU! YOU'RE LIKE POISON.

YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!

AND GUESS WHAT. I DONT WANNA DIE ANYMORE. "

And with those words Izuku stroms out of the room going to pack his things... Leaving his misery behind him.

*a TV screen goes on*
Reporter:" Extraordinary events have happened, it seems the promising hero in training from UA. has quit the Academy.

This is a very rare phen-

*buzz*

-------------------

This was honestly pretty much a vent so lol take it or leave it ig. Maybe even suggest some one shot scenarios and I may write em.

-miserable author T^T