⭒❃.✮:▹Dare 2◃:✮.❃⭒

Edit: I might have deleted a paragraph and I don't know if I did so if the story don't makes sense let me know

Bob: YASSS another dare!!!

 Nari: who is it for this time

Zeke: IT BETTER NOT BE ME,THAT LAST DARE WAS SO CRUEL AND EVIL IM GOING TO CRY THING ABOUT IT..

Bob: ok Rita this is for you, you have to try to be nice to pasta.

Rita : Aw man, pasta is so mean. How can even be nice if she going to roast me every second?

Bob: idk just at least try.

Rita: Fine...

Bob leaves through a portal, He was gone for about 2 hours. The gang was getting really worried about him, luckily he came back but his face was flushed, his eyes where blood shot and he had dried tear marks on his face. He was followed by pasta who was smirking and looking sassier then ever.

Leon: Bob are you ok?!

Bob: *Sniff* Y-yeah no need to worry..

Zeke: then why are you crying?

Bob: Pasta roasted me and made fun of my mom...I LOVE MY MOM! :((

Leon : ugh same old pasta...

Pasta: Well he deserve it. with that ugly face he most definitely have an ugly mom!

Bob runs away crying. The gang sat there shocked and angry how rude Pasta have been to Bob. Rita was about to get super angry at her but she suddenly remembers about the dare so she try to tell her nicely 

Rita: Pasta I know you get a kick out of making people feel bad for themselves but you \got to be nicer to Bob, you barley know the guy and  you just being straight up rude..

Pasta: Shush traffic cone head.

Rita's mind: Come on! she is already roasting me for no reason. I don't know how am I going to make it through the day trying to be nice to her if she gonna be like this all day..

Rita: anyways.. uh... I like your sweater I guess..*gritting teeth*

Pasta: Oh thanks *whispers*I hate your sweater btw!

Rita: eh!? what was that?

Pasta: oh nothing....

Rita: Uh ok??

Rita was very close to snapping and pulling a "I LIKE YOU CUT G" on pasta's fat bald head.(the pasta bald part was a joke don't take it seriously 😅)

Rita who is about to snap: Hey pasta lets go play a game or something.

Pasta: Nah I don't play with losers.

Leon: Ok that enough pasta I'm tired of hearing you constantly bulling Rita she was trying to be nice, your just a horrible person with nothing better to do so you bully others. Please stop everyone is tired of it.

Zeke: Yeah I feel bad for Rita

Nari: same

After that whole situation pasta and Rita just sat not saying anything, when the time was up Rita quickly got up and left. Pasta felt really bad about how she was treating her.so she decided to ,

Rita: Do you need to insult me some more??

Pasta: No, not quite..

Rita: Then why are you here?

Pasta: I came to say I'm sorry  

pasta mind: I can't believe I'm doing this I'm not the type to apologize so this is gonna be weird...

Rita: Wait really?! I never heard you apologize.

Pasta: Yeah.. how about we forget what happen and becomes friends 

Rita: Uh ok! as long you don't bully me or anyone else like that again..

Pasta: Ok! but I'm still going roast people because its fun lol!

Rita: ok well bye pasta you should be going home.

Bob: I'll gladly take her home

Bob opens out the portal and YEETS  her into it.

Bob: Well she might be dead but I don't care.NO ONE INSULTS MY MOM.

Ok sorry if this one sounded stupid I worked at this at night soo if its dumb I'm sorry I also had a hard time coming up with the story lol I hope you like it! 

(I'll edit in the picture of the dare tomorrow I'm to tired ;w;

GOOD NIGHT PEEEPS!