Livestream

(So this is based off of bj Alex but md type of live stream if you read the manga you would understand but for those who haven't I'll make it clear what this story is about)
Warning this consists of bdsm, kinks, and sex)

Levi's POV

I waited for my sub to arrive his name is eren, he's perfect in every single way. The way he moans and how he just captures the audience too with his begs and pleads , he is extremely kinky and I love it. "Hey Levi sorry I'm late!" Eren walked in and I smiled "no problem princess just get ready and we can stream" Eren gave me a nod and got changed into what I laid out for him to wear. It was cat ears and a tail but the tail was a butt vibrator which I lubricated Nicely before putting it in, "okay kitten lay there and we're live!" I said adjusting the camera and stepping back with my mask on "hello everyone welcome back, today I have my kitten with me! Give them a hello precious" I said "meow~" Eren purred at the audience, the comments blew up about how cute eren and how they wanted me to rawdog eren. "Now now, shouldn't we play with the kitten first?" I asked and it was a mix of yes(s) and no(s) "okay kitten, let's get you some milk to drink" I said putting a new food bowl filling half way with milk than grabbing the leash from Erens collar "drink up" I said and he nodded leaning down licking the milk nicely looking so sexy from my view point. I reached in my pocket and turned on the vibrator "ah~ nnn~" he moaned "keep drinking baby" eren nodded and continued drinking. "What a good kitten, should master reward him?" I asked and everyone spammed yes, I couldn't blame them being eager to hear his moans he sounds so sexy when he lets out those sexy sounds.

-after livestream-

"Sorry if I was too rough today eren" I said and he smiled getting dressed "you weren't ! I really enjoyed it!" He said and I nodded giving him a kiss "I'm happy I'm your sub! I hope you don't get bored of me " Erens words surprised me "no of course not! You mean the world to me" eren blushed and nodded as we shared another sweet kiss "I love you" "I love you too levi."