Let's Dance

Someone on Click's subreddit brought up a Click and OT fusion. Please enjoy this small fic of them fusing.
"Maybe watching the sunset together wasn't as fun an idea as I thought it'd be," the blue haired one chimed with a small chuckle.
"Hey, I'm having fun!"
"Doing what," OT laughed, "laying in the sand?"
"Yeah, actually. It's always fun when you're around, even if we aren't doing anything."
OT's face reddened. "Shut!"
"You're cute when you're all blushy-wushy."
"Shut!"
Click laughed as OT's face turned a deeper red. "Really, though, you're a great guy to be around, even if we're just messing around in the sand."
"Actually, that gives me an idea!"
OT fished his phone out of his pocket and began typing.
Suddenly a soft melody began to play.
"Let's dance!"
"Really?"
"Yeah, really. It'll be fun!"
"Well, if you insist."
OT extended his hand to pull Click to his feet, only to be pulled to the ground and get a face full of sand, causing them both to burst into laughter.
"Okay, for real this time."
The two tried a simple two step. The sand beneath them causing them to stumble and lose balance. Then, they fell into each other and everything went white.
...
...
...
A single pair of eyes opened to the orange clouds of sunset.
"Heh, guess you were right. Watching the sunset together is fun."