Surprise party!!

(Requested by inggridrose)

It was night time, I was in charge of leading my close friend Ethan outside. Even though he's quiet he's also quite comforting, eventually we stopped at the science lab collecting some glass bottles. "What are those for?" Ethan peered over my shoulder filled with curiosity "Oh um well sue decided she would be interested in chemistry" I gave him a cheeky grin while internally screaming. We made a quick stop at the storage room goofing around and making jokes until I almost forgot about the party. "Y/n" the blue haired male spoke in a calm monotone voice pointing at the equipment "Oh this is just to mess up scarlet's bitchy little face" I started cackling evily, he stared at me for a good 1 or 2 minutes then turned away. "I was kidding an H-HEY DON'T GO THAT WAY!!" I pounced onto him which led his reflexes to do the opposite.

     He hovered over me in that position for about 3 minutes, both of our faces were now flushed with red, "E-Ethan" I called his name in soft and stuttering tone

     He hovered over me in that position for about 3 minutes, both of our faces were now flushed with red, "E-Ethan" I called his name in soft and stuttering tone. The moment I said his name he rapidly got up off of me with a tomato red face which also made me giggle. His large hand connected with my small one helping me up onto my feet, I couldn't help but admire his glistening Teal eyes until I snapped out of my fantasies, I covered his eyes with my bare hands directing him towards the classroom they were all inside. We both stepped inside as I quickly removed my hands "Happy birthday!!" They all screamed, Ethan shook a bit then gave them a small smile, He pulled me into a warm embrace nuzzling into the crook of my neck. I could feel every breath he took, "Thank you" He spoke quietly, I was probably hallucinating but it felt like he was smiling.