08 | jealousy jealousy

"aRGGG"

Iwaizumi tried ignoring the growling and whining brunette beside him, but he could only handle so much, no?

A tick appeared on his forehead and he smacked the other.

"Owww..." Oikawa rubbed his head as he stared with heated vision at his friend.

"Iwa-chan! Why did you hit me??" He pouted.

"You're asking him that?" Makki rolled his eyes due to the obliviousness of a certain someone.

"Are you saying I'm the problem?" Oikawa pointed at himself with a clueless expression, making others groan.

"Let me guess, dear Oikawa-Kun," Yumeko's eyelashes curled up when she gave him a close-eyed smile, letting the others know that she was scheming something.

Oikawa leaned away from the black-haired girl whose eyes seemed to be glowing in amusement.

"You're jealous aren't you?"

"W-What nO—" Oikawa let out a stutter and fell off of his chair in shock.

"He's so shocked he fell off the chair," Yumeko pointed out with a smirk.

"Oi get up, are you a Jimin bias or what?" Iwaizumi grumbled as he helped the brunette get off the floor.

"What no?" Oikawa stood up and dusted the non-existent dust off his clothes, "I'm a Jin bias."

He held his head up proudly.

"Now now, don't think you can get away from conversation~" Yumeko chimed in.

Oikawa flinched as he whistled nonchalantly.

"No clue what you're saying..."

He knew the girl was too sharp just like his non-so-secret crush but this was too much!

"I have a clue," Yumeko started.

"You're jealous of the new student - Asano Gakushu - because he got close to her since he's the candidate for student council vice president, aren't you?"

Speechless, the brunette stood there (🧍‍♀️) unable to say anything against the girl.

"How pathetic ~"  Mattsun snickered along with others making a blush appear on Oikawa's face.

"Shut up! I'm not jealous!" He yelled out.

"You probably are, Oikawa."

The brown-haired setter turned around quickly and he smiled happily.

"[Name]-chan!!"

And then he noticed the other guy by her side, his smile quickly turned sour.

"And like her dog, Ass-chan!"