Chapter 13

"Ne [Y/n]-chan, when are you going to have a lover?" Runa asked teasing as [Y/n] was still reading her book, "That depends, but I do have an interest in one person" [Y/n] said, "WHO?!" Runa asked excitingly, Kirari took an interest so she decided to listen while continuing her work, meanwhile [Y/n] sighed heavily because if she didn't tell her, she wouldn't stop until she knew, "Just don't tell her" was all [Y/n] said, as she went to Runa's ears and whispered it to her, Runa's eyes widened, "REALLY?!" Runa yelled. 

The other looked at them confusingly, "Who was it?" Yumemi asked, but Runa just zipped her lips and went to her seat, Yumemi just pouted and went to do her own business. Meanwhile, Itsuki smirked, "Is she the one I think it is?" She said teasingly, [Y/n] sighed nodded, and left the room, making Itsuki giggle.

[Meanwhile]

"Looks like I won," Ito said, looking at the poor guy who lost to him with 4 billion yen, "Whoever loses and can't pay will be a house pet right?" Mizuki asked, "Indeed, so he will be a house pet now" Jiro said, "You shouldn't have underestimated our brother," Hayami said, "And now you have to face your consequence," Leiko said, as the 5 siblings went away.

"Nii-chan, how are gonna talk to Mom?" Leiko asked, "What do you mean?" Ito asked, "Well, everyone said, no one wants to gamble with the president, except for Jabami-senpai, and no one has ever gambled with her after that" Leiko explained, Ito thought for a moment, "Well just have to let HER invite us to gamble" Ito said as the continue to walk.

"I don't think that's a good idea, kid" [Y/n] said, suddenly appearing behind them, making them jump a little. "Ms.[L/n], I didn't see you there" Leiko said making [Y/n] giggle. "Of course you don't, I was behind you. I watched your game, pretty good for a transferee" [Y/n] jokingly said and walked in front of them. 

The 5 siblings followed her, "So, why can't we gamble the president?" Mizuki asked, making [Y/n] look at them from her shoulder. "Do you wanna end up as a house pet on your first day?" she asked the siblings, they shook their heads and finally got her point. 

"Then, if so. How can we make her invite us?" Jiro asked, "Hmm... I honestly don't know. She invited me before, but all she said was because she was interested in me, but that kind of a way if I may add" [Y/n] explained. 

A sigh left her again, "What business do you want to have with the president for you to eagerly want to gamble with her?" [Y/n] suddenly changed her tone, the 5 siblings could feel the threat in her voice, making them get scared of her.  

"I'll hold you on that, I must return to the meeting," she said and entered the student council room again. Leaving the 5 siblings in shock.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Crackheads✨🍵

Blondie Tsundere💢
Hey [Y/n]
Get online
Hey
@missghurl😌✨

WHAT?
I'M IN A MEETING

Miss GambleFreak🃏
The new student just made someone go to a dept with 4 billion yen😍

No nail👁️👄👁️👍
Yeah! It was so cool
They even spotted that they were cheating!

I know
I was watching them

Miss GambleFreak🃏
I want to gamble with them someday~

Blondie Tsundere💢
You always wanna gamble with someone Yumeko

Miss GambleFreak🃏
I do not😒

Yea, she don't 🤡

No nail👁️👄👁️👍
HAHAHAHHAHA

Miss GambleFreak🃏
You guys are so mean😔

Yeah whatever, I'm going back to the meeting

Miss GambleFreak🃏Bye [Y/n]-chan~~

No nail👁️👄👁️👍
Bye senpai

Blondie Tsundere💢
Whatever

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What was that about?" Yumemi asked, [Y/n] sighed, "Well, I just watched the new student game,  he just out someone in a dept with 4 billion yen" [Y/n] explained.

 "EH?!" They yelled except for the president and the vice-president, "They seem to be interested" Kirari said, "How are you so calm about this?" [Y/n] asked, but Kirari just shrugged it off, "Let me guess, you're going to gamble with them?" [Y/n] suddenly said, "You guess right [L/n]-san" Kirari said, "But president-" Sayaka was about to stop her but, "Aren't you getting a little too overboard? They're just new" [Y/n] said to Kirari, to which she just responded with a stare. 

"Well?" [Y/n] asked, hopefully getting an answer. Kiara sighed "Fine, I'll spare them for now. Though, I do wish to know what made you interested in them" Kiara suddenly asked making [Y/n] shocked. She was unable to answer Kirari so she stayed silent, "NYAHAHA, looks like [L/n] was silenced by the president" Runa laughed while the other student council left one by one except for Sayaka, the vice president... and Kiara.

"I refuse to answer a question with an information I must keep to myself"