Chapter 9. (Epilogue)

"Hey beautiful, come on wake up... See i got your favorite snack "  Gauri flickered her eyes, hearing his voice.

She was back home and was still recovering. Her wounds weren't fully recovered as they were deep enough . Her mental health was recovering very much after that incident as it had impacted her mind too much. Her nightmares started vanishing gradually.
And moreover if she gets scared somewhere in the middle of night, he would come to her rescue taking her in his embrace not letting her fall again.

Gauri tried getting up but felt pain in her head suddenly. She sniffed.

He panicked looking at her. "Gauri.... You okay what happened."   He suddenly kept the food aside and rushed to her.
He helped her to sit, placing a pillow behind her back.

"You okay...Gauri ? " He held her shoulders firmly , checking upon her. He was scared to let her happen anything this time.

"Yeah.. Just little pain" She mumbled still holding her head.

"Come one eat something " Omkara placed the food in front of her  saying so.

"I am not hungry, please. ...this is the third time in last two hours, that you're here with plate full of food again. "  Gauri looked at him angrily pouting while he just raised his brows at her.

"Look at you Chindi... You seem so thin and weak .... For God sake eat properly. "  He said making weird faces looking at her.

"Chindi what... You called me chindi... You are... Umm... Yes you are Giant panda... You Fluffy creature ."  She said. He laughed hard hearing Giant panda....

"What? "  Gauri asked in confusion. She is calling him fat and he's laughing why? She thought.

"Giant panda... Seriously gauri.... Hahahha... That's such a cute name.... I love it... " And he laughed more taking a seat in front of her.

Her eyes filled up to brim seeing him laugh like a kid. Goshhh she missed this happiness on his face.
All she could remind is those wounds, blood, and tears in eyes. She had missed so much. Him teasing her, plucking her roses, giving little compliments, bringing her new plants every month and much more.

Seeing him happy feels like life being back on track.

________________________________________

She was getting better, he was there with her always. Days passed. Her wounds were almost healed but some scars were still there.
Omkara was back home from work, he passed a smile at Raam Bhaiya and went towards him.

"Bhaiya.. How's Gauri? She was fine whole day right? " He asked.

"Yes yes... She was fast asleep since you left " Raam said.

Omkara nodded and was about to leave, but stopped suddenly. He went and suddenly hugged Raam bhaiya mumbling him a heartfelt thanks.

"Raam bhaiya... You've been my biggest support. Thank you for saving us."  said Omkara, meanwhile Raam hugged him back patting his back saying - "That's not needed... Go, Gauri madam would be awake anytime. "