June 15, 2015

Authors note: Sorry I haven't been updating lately. School became demanding and i didn't have enough time to update but hopefully you guys are enjoying the story and im going to continue now.

June 15, 2015

Trinity P.O.V

I woke up with Dre's arms wrapped around me. I turned around and smiled at him. His nose was scrunched up like always when he sleeps. I really wanted to just kiss him but I knew if i did that it might lead to other things. Am I really sure that me being with him like that would be a bad thing. I don't even know but I still have Angel who is probably fucking a broad right now. So why can't me and my bestfriend flirt and mess around with each other. As i was thinking about all those things Dre turned onto his back. I looked down and saw his morning wood. When i say that boy is gifted. He is gifted. I would ride his........ Dre stopped my thoughts with a moan. I saw his hand running down to his friend "Dj" shit was getting a littel heated. I tried looking away but I was captivated. Ugh why of all the times I stay over night here does he decide to wake up touching himself. Lawd knows that sight is the most......... His moans get louder as his hands travel up and down his dick faster. I didn't want him to cum and get it everywhere so I did the only thing that came to mind. i got up and sat on his dick. Dre groaned so loud you would have thought he was watching porn on the volume 100. "Shush" i semi-yelled at him. Hi s eyes poped open and they were filled with lust. " Shit. Shit. Fuck. Why are you on my dick. Shit Gawd Damn". He was trying to settle his breathing but it seem his dick got harder and harder. "Why is your dick getting harder" I asked trying to get to a comfortable postion. "Please stop moving your killing me. I don't think i can hold out for much longer." He said trying to finish him self off by making me grind on him. "OH GAWD!" He screamed as he came. I felt his cum stain on his basketball shorts. "DRRREEEE. Nigga you couldn't wait" i screamed jumping off of him before the stain got on me. "Shit I'm sorry. When you sat on me i just pictured you riding me and shit ion know" he said trying to fix himself. He got up and went into the bathroom to clean himself up. "Ole nasty ass" I said trying to forget the dirty thoughts that were running through her head. "Where is my mom at" he yelled from the shower. "I think she left out already. But I'll go look downstairs for her" i said going down stairs.

Andre's P.O.V

*His Dream*

Trinity was sitting on a bed full of roses. It was our 5th wedding anneversary and we were celebrating. We had to be quiet though because our baby girl and boy, A'zaria and Julian, were sleeping in the rooms next to us. But lawd knows I was bout to beat that pussy up. I handed her a glass of the finest wine I could find. "Baby. Its been five years and still know how to make me feel special" she said as she sipped from her glass. "Ugh. Your so beautiful in this lighting. I'm not going to be able to control myself" i said sitting beside her on the bed. "Mmmmmm. This is so relaxing" she said getting up and going to the bathroom where i ran a bath with rose petals in it. She stripped out of her midnight blue dress and lace bra and underwear and got into the tub. "Mmmmmmmmm" she moaned as the warm water relaxed her muscles. She knew what she was doing becasue she does it all the time. "Aren't you going to get in with me" she asked seductively. I licked my lips and discarded my clothes. I slid in right behind her. I lifted her up and slid her down on my dick. "Oh Gawd" I moaned as her tight walls clutched onto me. "Shit. Babe when did you get so big" she moaned leaning back onto my chest. "We are supposed to be having a bath not sex Trin" I said trying to control my urges. " Well I feel clean what about you" she said getting uo and out the tub. "First one to the bed starts on the top" I say running past her and jumping and landing on the bed. She stood infront of me bare and smirking. "I have no problem with that" she said climbing on top of me. She started to kiss on my neck. She hit my spot. "Mmmmmm. Don't tease Mami" I said moaning. She continued to kiss on my neck and then she put my member inside her awaiting core. "Oh My Gawd" she moaned and started to grind on my dick. When i say that shit felt so good. " Good. Faster please" I tried to move her hips. "No baby Im the one in command I'm setting the pace. " she said going a little faster. "Shit. Mmmmmmm. Fuck. Slow Down." i moaned oddly feeling like this dream became real life. "Dreeeeee.Dreeeee" Trinity moaned. I was so close to cumming.

All of a sudden Trinity was yelling at me. What the hell. Was I really having a dream about me and Trinity together in the future. Wow thats been happening alot lately maybe its a sign that I should be with her. But I need to start focusing on making a better life for me and my baby girl Xiomara. Yeah her mom was the one that picked out that name.
"Really Dre you couldn't wait" yelled Trin. "My bad go check to see if my mom is down stairs. I gotta pick up Xi-Xi today from Gma" I say going into the bathroom to fix my problem. 20 minutes later she comes up with food in her hands. "Who made that" I asked Trin as she looked like she was chowing down. "Mama D. She lefted a note talking bout some: y'all probably hungry. Did my son put it down on you yet. I want a grandbaby ms.thang" Trin said while smirking. "Did she forget that I already have Xi-Xi to look after and ion need another one yet" I say going over to eat off of Trin plate. As I reach my hand for some bacon she pops me. "Boy what I tell you about my bacon" she says mushing my hand away. "I wonder how my mom would feel if she knew you weren't sharing with yo future baby daddy" I say smirking at her reaction. "Nigga you not that cute to be my baby daddy" she says while getting up nd sitting down on my bed. "I'll have yo ass screaming Daddy fuck around if you want to" I say straddling her on the bed with both her legs on opposite sides of my legs. "Oh baby boy your so funny. I'll put yo ass to sleep" she says as she grinds on me. "I know you want some of this" I say as I grind harder into her. She still got that sweatshirt on giving me a hard on. "Mmmmmmmm" she starts to moan. "Uhhhhhhh Trin. We uhhhhhhhh shit ummmmmm we need to go pick Xi-Xi up in a lil while" I say trying to stop my grinding but I just can't Im getting harder and harder. "Shit Dre right there" she says as her back arches. "Trin im serious we gotta stop baby girl" I say grinding harder not wanting to stop. "I think. I think im about to cum Dre. Come on harder" she says as she tries to grip anything she can. "Shit. Shit Im right there too" I say thrusting faster. We both cum with a loud moan of each others name. "Trin. Baby girl you good" I ask seeing her eyes open and close slowly. She begins to lean forward as if shes about to kiss me when the doorbell rings. "Shit whos that" I asked as Trin pushes me off of her and goea to try to find some of her clothes she leaves at my house. "Trin what you doing" I ask as she goes into the bathroom. " I got on cum filled underwear this shit aint comfortable" she says laughing as she goes into the bathroom. " you know this is why I love you" I scream as I go down the steps while putting on sweatpants. "Yeah. Yeah. I know" she screams back. I know not many people come over my house cuz they dont know where it is so ion know who that could be. I opened the door to see.

Cliffhanger. Hey you guys im back for the summer. Who do you think is at the door. Like nd comment on the story if you want me to updat faster. I gotcha. Bye lovelies