1. Makoto Naegi

Ah, our hopeful, but quite underrated eggboi protagonist.

I like how positive, open-minded and relatable he is, you can actually imagine yourself at his position at times (like i do now, because i haven't developed unique writing style yet... c,:)! He is also emotionally strong and does his best to help others which is admirable. His optimism can break through million voids and he can bring positive vibes to almost anyone. That's why i find Naegiri just adorable! One side is cheerful and maintains emotion in the relationship while the other side is being logical and keeps the other one in the same path and safe. I also ship Naegami and Naezono tho- and Naekusaba is pretty cute as well!

I dislike how... bland he can be at times. He just reeks of:"I am normal, bland and boring protagonist you can relate to and imagine yourself as, Nice to meet you!".I think Tsumugi is more interesting than him to be honest. I don't even remember if he had any interests or hobbies. If so he didn't talk about them much. His replies in other students' FTE's were also quite bland and didn't have unique touch to them. Basically just a normal conversation... yay! Also his design is not that remarkable and so is not his talent. But he does look cute though! Still he is pretty easy to forgot at times, i mean many people wouldn't think of him first if someone asked what is their favourite Danganronpa character... Though there are always some exceptions. People like that:Go, go, GO and change the world! ^^

He also doesn't have that much background other than he was in the same school and had a crushity-crush on Sayaka and he had mother, dad and sister before he came to Hope's Peak.

Still his neutrality makes it hard to hate him so i guess it's a good trait in visual novels? No one wants to play as a character they hate with passion, right!?

Overall i think he is slightly higher than neutral, i give him 7/10!

If he had a bit more personality and it would show in his communication with others, i would've given him 8. But i still think he needs more love among the others!

 But i still think he needs more love among the others!