sudden mid night chaos calls

(Len's p o v)
I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone ringing so I picked it up to see what time it is. 4 AM wha- and the call was from meiko- 'urgh give me a break' I thought before answering the call and was greeted by nothing else than meiko cussing me out. Suddenly she paused for a moment and said "oh and what else who were you with last night and what did you do, you better be honest if you want your life" I felt chills go down my spine, I couldn't tell her that I was with miku she would kill me so I said "I wasn't with anyone, I was at my house just drawing rlly random stuff and chilling" I said trying my best to not tell the truth then meiko started " hm, well if you weren't with anyone then why did miku tell me you're her new boyfriend and that you were with her last night huh? What about that" holy sh- I'm in so much trouble right now, oh I'm dead for sure if I accept the truth I will not be here tomorrow so I have to deny " she's probably lying, I was by myself last night" okay I think I saved the case right?RIGHT???"she wouldn't lie to me you're the one cheating on me here" IM WHAT-oh no oh no no no no I'm dead for sure. C'mon len come up with something "I swear I was by myself and what are you talking about meiko I would never cheat on you" did I save myself? I don't even know what I'm talking about , oh god please don't kill me "uh well okay but I swear if you're lying you're dead GOT IT?" Oh god oh god please I'm dead "uhm yes" "good alright so I have to go somewhere now so bye and remember if you're lying you're doomed" oh no uhm "alrighty-" I frantically hung up.

That was terrifying, but at least I kinda saved the case here right?RIGHT?????