why would Rin call me?

(Len's pov ofc)
I woke up to my notifications going fucking crazy at this point and guess what? It's Rin AND Miku spamming me,
Please it's 6am let me sleep for fucks sake.

(15 missed calls from: Miku<3)
(65 new messages)
I opened the messages to see that Rin was spamming me with random things,
I couldn't really make up what she was talking about bc I just woke up but here we go again, even more chaos...
(20 missed calls from: kagamine Rin ;-;)
Wait Rin doesn't ever call me so many times, even when it's urgent. Oh no this has to be a red flag...
"Look don't panic about this but it's kinda urgent, since you won't answer my calls I'm writing this to tell you what happened, so Miku is a lil mad at you... I don't understand why, she says you "cheated on her with that whore meiko" I mean I know for a fact that you and meiko kinda hate each other in some way but I don't think so you've ever been with Miku right?please tell me if you have so I could sort things out"
EXCUSE ME????meiko hates me?? I've opened up to her too many times and told her personal things since she tells me her problems and now she hates me?? She better not go around telling everyone my problems.
*Phone starts ringing* oh rin's getting worried I have to answer this.
{On the call}
-hey len! Uh you didn't reply to my message like at all it says you read it just now but I have to hear your side of the story, I stayed up all night trying to sort things out with meiko and Miku please tell me!!!
-well the thing is I trust meiko a little too much and I might've opened up to her a little too much...
-and you're in trouble for that len
-uh huh... Anyway about Miku, I was with her but she became distant and kind of avoids me even though I was with her yesterday... Look I have to lie sometimes
-yeah... And that's what meiko was telling me about. by the way, did you even have feelings for Miku or did you just start dating her bc you felt bad? Cause she told the that she feels like you probably don't love her??
-what kind of idiot do you think I am to date her only bc I felt bad? Ofc I "loved" her but now that she's more distant it's making me lose feelings
-OH
-yeah, I have to call Miku back... She called me like 15 times
-hell no imma talk with her since she would believe me idk about you though..
-yea cool, byee call me back and tell me what happened