~chapter 6~

song ^^

a/n : hey guys i haven't uploaded in a while and i am so sorry, i have had no motivation and i like am trying to think of a plot for this and it is difficult. i hope you guys are doing well and staying safe <3

"george, are you really asking me this question right now" dream wanted to cry in the moment.

george stood their sobbing because he was scared of rejection.

" hey, don't cry please" dream greeting him buy reaching out for a hug but george avoided him.

"ARE YOU GO-GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION?!" george yelled while sobbing still.

george tried to calm down but was as red as a tomato and had tear stains running down his face.

"georgie, of course i will be your boyfriend, i have loved you since we meet." dream said trying to gain georges attention from crying so hard.

"actually?" george said while moving closer to dream.

"yes why would i joke about that you are so irresistible how (i said hoe 3 times before i spelt it correctly) could i not say yes." dream said while getting george to sit down.

" i never thought you were going to say yes and i thought that you hated mw and this would change our friendsh-" george tried getting out but got cut off with a kiss from dream.

"stop babbling and just cuddle with me please." dream grabbed george by the wait and brought him to his room.

the two boys rested for the night while watching disney movies.

____________________

~the next morning~

dream was getting up and tried moving to the side but got stopped by a little brunette on his chest.

dream decided to lay there for a little longer to not wake up the beautiful boy that was on him.

10 minutes later of dream scrolling on twitter he felt some movement.

george was waking up.

" good morning loser." dream said while waiting for a response.

"good morning idiot." george said while moving up to look at dreams lips.

dream leaned in to kiss george on the cheek. when dream pulled away george kissing him on the lips.

"i love you." dream grabbed george and lifted him bridal style and went down to the kitchen for breakfast.

while going down stairs george was yelled to get put down and dream never let go of him.

once dream let go of george, he bolted to the other side of the kitchen as if dream couldnt catch him.

"georgieee~ you dont want to play this game with me." dream said in a stern seductive voice.

"mhm what you gonna do about it." george said trying to sound confident but had no mercy.

"ohhh so you really just want to get railed huh." dream walked towards him with a sly smirk appearing on his face.

"no, no, no, dream stop." george walked away being terrified knowing that he is scared to be railed.

"I AM KIDDING ÆHJŁĪHSBDOŠ" dream wheezed.

george flushed in red but felt relived.

"i know you can't handle my mega monster shlong" dream said trying not to laugh but couldn't resist.

george became red again. " can we just eat breakfast?" george walked to get a bowl for his cereal.

little did george know dream moved the bowls the the highest shelf so george couldnt reach and needed to as for help.

dream was walking back to his room until he heard george yell his name.

"DREAM I HATE YOU!" george yelled knowing that he was the one that moved the bowls.

dream walked to the kitchen and saw george struggling to reach the bowls.

dream got caught off guard by george in shorts and a lime crewneck sweater. dream just wanted to squeeze his ass.

"um can you help me and stop being jealous because i have an ass." george said with an attitude.

"SHEESHHHH" dream yelled exaggerating his reaction to the attitude that he received.

dream grabbed a bowl with no problem when reaching for it. george was grabbing cereal from the pantry.

"you know how much i hate you right." george said looking up at the tall blonde.

"ohhh you know you love me" dream said while grabbing georges ass and giving him a kiss on the forehead.

" meanie" george spoke while walking away with his bowl of cereal.

____________________

i hope you guys liked it even though there is no effort in this. i might only make a couple more chapters and end this story.

vote maybe

i love you <3