♡ Tate ~ Don't Be Sorry

You walked in through the doorway to your bedroom. A voice made you stop, someone standing at the end of the hallway you had just walked down.

"Why won't you talk to me [Y/N]?" Tate called behind you. You could hear the heaviness in his voice. That he was trying to hold back tears. It was heartbreaking.

You finally turned around to face him. You folded your arms and shifted your weight to your right hip. This was the first time you've even glanced at him in weeks. You made sure to hold back as much emotion as you could, leaving your facial expression blank. Which was very difficult, Tate had tears pricking his eyes. They were blood shot. He had already been crying.

His shoulders were slumped, his baggy flannel was swaying slightly around his hips

His shoulders were slumped, his baggy flannel was swaying slightly around his hips. His hair was messy. Messier than usual, he had dark bags under his eyes. Not from lack of sleep, us ghosts don't need sleep, but from negativity. His face was pale. It was clear he's been upset for a long time.

"Tate," you said dryly, facing him. He seemed extremely surprised. You hadn't talked to him in weeks. He took a step towards you, you took a small step back. He got the message.

"[Y/N] what's been wrong? You haven't talked to anyone. Talk to me [Y/N], talk to me!" he whined, his neediness was adorable but you knew you had to resist. You couldn't break. You had to keep everyone out. You didn't exactly know why, but the depression of the house was suffocating. You couldn't escape. You were stuck here.

You could see that Tate was trying to force himself from walking up to you, his hands were shaky

You continued to stay silent, lowering your head a little. You felt your eyes burn with tears as you repeated words in your head, "don't cry, don't cry".

"[Y/N]," Tate sobbed again, his voice cracking. You heard him sniffle. Looking up you saw two tear tracks running down his face, one beneath each eye.

You felt a tear drop from one of your eyes and you quickly wiped it away. You looked at the ceiling, maybe that would help holding them back.

"Please," he whispered, taking another step forward. This time you didn't move, but you looked at him.