'dick feen'- lucas x pryce

This is dedicated to lingostarr, because I was reading their 'X-Box Live' oneshot, and then I decided to make something along the lines of Pryce feening for Lucas' dick. But go read all their books if you haven't already, they're really good.
_________________________________________________

Lᴜᴄᴀs x Pʀʏᴄᴇ- Lᴜᴄᴀs Cᴏʟʏ x Pʀʏᴄᴇ Wᴀᴛᴋɪɴs

♫★♫ ★

starring:
'lucas coly' as himself
'pryce watkins' as himself

starring:'lucas coly' as himself'pryce watkins' as himself

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡;

𝐏𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝗼𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤.

Excuse and mistakes, vote & comment. Enjoy!

Bye I literally hate this😭.

+
Pryce Watkins, is a bit of a dick feen. No, he wasn't a hoe, he just wanted dick a lot. More specifically, whenever and wherever he wanted it, he expected to get it.

His boyfriend Lucas, had no problem with doing that. Except now.

"Why won't you fuck me?" Pryce frowned.

"Because P, I'm tired, and I don't always wanna fuck you. I just wanna spend time with you and drop money on you." Lucas replied.

"I told you you don't have to spend money on me. And you can spend time in this ass." Pryce pouted.

Lucas looked over at him. "Sometimes I wonder if you love me or ma dick."

"I love you Lu. I just like dick a lot. I'm sorry." He mumbled, kissing his boyfriends neck.

Truthfully, Pryce was a bit obsessed with Lucas. He adored the mans face, whenever he was talking he was taking his words in like they were gospel, he never let anyone say anything bad about his man, and even when they were mad at eachother, he never stopped missing the man.

"Mhm." Lucas closed his eyes, rubbing on Pryces waist.

Pryce bit down on his bottom lip, rubbing his length against Lucas' thigh.

The older lightskin smacked his teeth, and got up. "Horny ass."

Pryce just bit his lip, putting his hands in his pants to relive himself.

Once he was done, he went downstairs to see Lucas playing his game, on the phone.