Chapter nine

I rolled back and forth on my bed as the incident yesterday was still lingering in memory

This is so infuriating!
The sun shines brightly on my face as i still refused to get off from bed. I knew love was dumb, but what's even more dumber is that I allowed myself to believe in love. And I'm back to square one.
Literally.
I rolled to the other side as i remembered that after my outburst when i bumped into vk yesterday. He walked me home and i saw him walk back on the street in silence and with his headphones on.
Now that I see it , i don't know much about him but his expression, i believe he's going through alot.
Than i am.
He really helped me although i wonder what he was doing at the school basement stairs.
That guy is strange sometimes.
Like i can't read him.
" Ann! Get up! C'mon" tori banged on my room door. " How long how you gonna keep sulking?!"
I sat upright on my bed and groaned in frustration when another incident dawned to me which also happened yesterday.
Kat saw how depressed I looked yesterday and became worried because secretly, everyone knew miss rose and kagista are in a relationship. All except me.
And she was even more shocked to know I had feelings for kagista. The model.
So I'm guessing she called backup this morning to help me out of my supposed-heartbreak.
I think.
Reluctantly, i walked to open the door and they all burst in , they were shocked to see me look so pathetic.
" How long did you cry cuz?" Kat asked , touching my arm but I did not respond. Instead i walked back to my bed and landed on it.
" Ann?...." Ria called out as they all stared at me.
" We're all here for you. Your aunt's been worried sick about you. We are worried. "
" I'm fine guys. " I managed to mutter so as to ease the tension. " I-i just need to clear my head. "
I crawled up my legs , clunching a pillow up my chest. I know that was a lame excuse. But it brought upon my heart, tori's inspirational quotes. Everyone were bored to their wits. Even me.
" Tori. You've been talking for hours." Lisa broke out. tori scoffs and stared at her wristwatch. " Guys! It's only been 30 mins." Thirty minutes? More like thirty hours. We had to englued tori from her speech. Afterwards, I decided to shake off my sorry situation,. Cause right now, crying for no reason does not make kagista notice me....that's the painful truth. I ended up becoming the fool in the picture.
I hate my life......
The girls decided to have a sleepover in kat's room. They don't want my room coz they know I'd keep sulking. Naturally, i'm looking for other alternatives that'll make me forget the incident becoz he doesn't know i actually feel hurt. I guess my had been one sided. But then my mind trailed far off to v.k. I always felt he was a jerk and an annoying person...he was actually there for me yesterday. And his warm embrace really made me feel that every thing is going to be okay.
I really need to thank him.
For yesterday.
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Following the girls to the shopping mall was literally the most tiring job ever. Monika announced her birthday bash coming up next week and she needs a killer gown. But we all know that it's for her to impress her ex boyfriend, benson. Benson moralies.
I tried the best I could but ended up being on the seat edge watching the girls trying on new clothes. Georgeous ones. It's been long since I wore a ball gown. Not after sharon rabies , my heartfelt frenemy's princess costume party.
Since then her parties been a flop.
" C'mon cuz. Try on this blue saffron gown. It'll look pretty on you." Kat encouraged, bringing the beautiful gown to me to wear. I really don't want to but because of the efforts , I did try it on and it felt weird.
" Wow. You're really beautiful ann." Lisa gasped and scanned the clothes. Staring at the mirror beside me, I saw a new me .... Though in an expressive kind of way. I really felt new. Or maybe it's because, it's been a long time since I've wore a gown.
Against my will, kat paid for the gown and declared that that's what'll wear for monika' s birthday party.
Well, I'm trapped.
Don't have a choice.
Next week came a lot sooner than I imagined it to be. We already found ourselves ready for maths test. I was busy working out my brain when I could hear tori snore. Turning , there she was, with a book on her face. Asleep.

" Psst!

" Psst!..."
She raised the lower part of the book and grinned. I rolled my eyes playfully at that.  We all know victoria is a math genius. Shes has won so many awards for the school on competition. Especially for maths. But tori can be a bit sarcastic at times.
Typical.
"Aren't you going work out some maths solutions?" Monika whispered as tori yawned." Nope. I'll pass. But when it's time for test ,do wake me up " she smiles and went back to sleep.
Classic tori.
As I continued in the solution I was working out earlier, I didn't know what came over me. I turned to vk's direction and our eyes met. My face turned red at once and took my book to cover my face.

 My face turned red at once and took my book to cover my face

I was thinking of what to repay his kindness . And I don't know his favorite or what he likes....
We were in that akward position until the math teacher walked in with the questions for the test.
Ive never felt this akward whenever I was with vk. I normally viewed him as a jerk. But now?.
Maybe I'm seeing a new side in him that I've never seen before.
After the one hour algebra test, everyone had gone out of the class room for sports especially the girls . Only vk and I remained the class room. Now I can use this opportunity to thank him. I walked up to his desk and blabbered the first thing that came to my head. He kept staring at me in a cool way. As I continued , he reached for my face and the the next thing I know...his lips melted in mine...

My eyes felt as if they were going to pop out and I closed my eyes

My eyes felt as if they were going to pop out and I closed my eyes. My first kiss.
I never thought it will come unexpected and that it'll be vk.
Afterwards, vk gently took his lips away from mine as we both stared at each other. My face was burning.
Without another word , I dashed out of the class room with my face still red.
I had my first kiss just now?....
My heart began to thump faster and faster with alot of questions swarming my head.
And more importantly, how am I going to face ria.?
She still has a crush on vk. It'll look like I took away her love.
I'm going insane....