Baseball Buddies

mc at the top^^

Hope you enjoy the story ;)

******

He looked so fúcking hot out there. With his ass nice and thick while running base to base. I wanted to grab him and shove my dïck down his throat. My 8" dick was throbbing against my pants at this point. I needed him and I needed him now. I knew I had to leave or I would be caught and be made everyone's bítch.

I told coach I was gonna pass out and needed to see the nurse. He knew damn well what was going on in my pants, but he brushed it off with a chuckle. I needed to release the cüm out of my díck or it would explode. I wanted Zayne to do it himself, but kicked my hormones for wanting every inch of his hard muscles.

I quickly made it to the bathroom sliding down against the wall outside the stall. I thought about my best friend and his tight baseball pants while I palmed my díck. I took myself out and immediately starting pumping my díck hard and fast, grunted thinking about sucking on his thick and hard chest, while I rammed inside of him. I wanted to hear him moan so bad that I thought I could actually hear it out loud.

That was until I opened my eyes and saw my best friend, Zane standing watching me jerk off. His díck looked hard as fúck, ready to be touched. It looked ripe and it was ripe for me to devour it. "Zane, come here" I grunted at him. He looked hesitant so I repeated "Come here. Now" he wanted me I could see it in his eyes and he didn't know how bad I wanted to fúck his virgin ass senseless.

He came over and wrapped his legs around me torso as I climbed over top of him. "You don't understand how long I want to do this" I said. I could see the desperation in his eyes. The gloss of that shines back at me. I grabbed his ass as he arched his back. Just him doing this shot a need straight to my already hard raging díck. I started to squeezed and pull on his thick ass as he writhed underneath me. I brought my hand to his cóck and starting palming it.

"I'm going to fúck your virgin ass so hard you will be screaming my name"

I could see the pre come making his pants wet.

"Please - " he begged

"Please what baby, use your words." I grunted

"Stop teasing me and fuck me daddy"

That was all I needed to hear to yank his pants off and linger my díck over his wet and ill prepared hole. I knew it might hurt him, but the promise of pain only made me more hungrier. Even after that thought I still decided to help him a little bit.

I brought my finger up to his mouth and told him to "suck" and he obediently ran his tongue up my fingers seductively before devouring them. I brought my 2 fingers down to his hole and began scissoring him to fit my fully hard big díck.

Then I rammed my díck into him with no warning. He screamed and that only made me pound him even harder. The more I fúcked him the tighter his hole got. It was squeezing my cóck so hard I knew I was about to come. Pulling my hard and fully erected díck out of my best friends bodies I slammed it back it with such need that we both screamed each other's names and cummed at the same time.

There was no way in hell I was done and so I car fully pulled him up and dragged him into my car to go home.

*****

Share what you think of the story