Practicing

Enjoy the story 😇

*******

I wanted the house to myself so Zane and I could practice before our big game. It was only gonna be the two of us because the rest of the team couldn't make it. Well, that's what I told Zane at least. What I really secretly wanted was to get my hands on his alluring body. The tight football pants hugging his díck tightly just begging to be freed. Lucky for him I'll gladly rip his pants off for him.

To distract him I dressed in the shortest shorts I had showing off every tan muscle on my leg. I dressed in a tight tank top that hugs my abs perfectly.

I hear the door bell ring and immediately hop up grabbing the door for my teammate. Seeing him walk into my house in some sporty casual clothes already gets me excited.

"Hey man how's it going" he says

"I'm doing alright, let's get started" I smirk

I lead him to the kitchen and I turn to see him staring at my house with hunger.

I lead us with some sus stretches telling him to get in downward dog to show off his ass. I couldn't take it anymore and I was starting to get a hard on. I don't know how he'll respond but I got up and started messaging his calves and thighs.

"How did you manage to get your legs so tight"

I drag my hand higher and higher and grasp his thick ass.

"Even your ass" I squeeze it and hear him let out a gasp.

"You're very quiet today want me to help you out" I smirk

"Yes" he breathed out.

I stood behind him and dragged both my hands up and down his legs making sure to rise underneath his gym shorts at the bottom. I hummed out very satisfied. It wasn't cutting it my díck was getting harder and growing in size just staring at him.

I stood to my full height and started pushing my cóck into his crack and told him to stand up.

"Let's try some exercises, yeah?" Keeping my díck right where it was. He starts some squats and I grunt.

I need more. I need to be inside his tight hole with him calling out my name.

"Enough, turn around" I ordered

He turned and I connected my lips to his. Kissing him with so much intensity. He moans in my mouth and I bit his lip pulling and sucking on it. I grinded his hips into mine as I grabbed his ass. He pulled away looking shocked.

"Follow me I'm not done"

I lead him inside the house into my bedroom. He went for the bed and I pulled him on top of me.

I pulled his shirt up and sucked on his hard pink nipples. I bit his neck creating multiple hickeys as he fell apart in my arms.

I looked at him briefly and he knew exactly what I wanted.

"You want me to suck you off?" He said

"Only if you feel comfortably."

He brought his head down and started unbuckling my belt. We were supposed to be practicing right now but my díck is throbbing with need.

Zane then pulls my díck out of my jock strap he looks up "I want your díck. I want you to ram your cóck down my throat as you shoot cum until I can't breathe anymore. Until I'm forced to swallow all the bitter and warm semen that you can't hold in any longer."

"Shít" I grunted

He then lowered his head and I couldn't help but bust my hips up into his throat. I grunt as I felt the warmth inside of his mouth. I could feel his tongue swirl underneath my girth as my tip chokes the back of his throat. I need more. I need his thick ass cheeks. I want to fuck his g spot until he's coming all over our abs.

"I need more." I say as he moans

It doesn't take long for me to come after that. It felt so fucking good, where did he learn to suck díck so well.

****

Come back for more 😜