Chapter one

"Sam get up and finish packing please we have to be on the road by noon. I have prepared a small breakfast, " says Linda.

Linda is my mother she has been in and out of rehab for the past five years. I can't really connect to my mother because of her drug addition problems. If I needed anything I always went to my Father. My mother has been clean for 6 months now my dad has given her one last opportunity to be in our lives.

"I hate this shit why can't I be 18 already."

*Phones Rings* and Monica name pops up

"Hey Monica"

"Hey Sam" *Sniffs *

"Are you crying"

"Yes what time are you guys leaving today I want come over to say my goodbyes."

"We are leaving by noon."

"Okay I'm about to shower and eat and I'll be over."

"Ok see you then"

I stood up with emotions running threw my head. I hate knowing my bff is crying. *sigh* I carried my boxes downstairs to the movers van. Dad was already outside putting some items inside the van.

"Good Morning baby girl you don't look to well."

"I'm not dad you know I don't want to leave, I wish Monica could come along."

"You know her parents won't let there baby leave them."

Yeah I know, guess I'll go eat breakfast, I have a few more boxes upstairs dad could you load them up for me."

"Sure pumpkin"

I went back inside to eat breakfast. My mom has prepared pancakes and some small microwavable link sausages. As I sat down she was finishing packing up the kitchen items. I finished eating in silence and went upstairs to shower and get ready for this transition.

Layed out on my bed was the only outfit in my old room. A blue sweater shirt, denim jeans, and my blue flats that matched my sweater. As I showered, I put on some music from my phone and thought about how this new school would be, my new house, new room, will I meet new friends? UGH! this sucks.

As I was getting dressed my phone rings and of course its Monica.

"Hey Sam I was letting you know I am almost there. "

"Okay babes see ya "

Monica and her mother arrived in their blue Chevy. Monica instantly jumped out the car and came inside. " Girl this house looks creepy now that's its empty."

"Yeah i kno, im going to miss you Monica, i said as tears formed in both of our eyes. We can in for a meanfully hug. We are so close that i can almost kiss her.

But now it was time to get going start a new life in a new city with new people. I promise to keep in touch with my Bestfriend no matter what. We all got got into our vehicles and went out separate ways. UGH! THIS WILL BE A LONG BORING RIDE!!