Blue Eyes

The doors bust open, panic spreads like a wild fire, the men in masks go from person to person getting them on the ground, until they get to me. 

I stand  nerviosuly waiting to be forcefully searched, and pushed to the ground. All at gun point. But that was not the reality. When the men had got to me, someone mumbled and they ran. Some may say it was coincidence, but I think not.  Now what you don't know is that I dated Brenton Draper -the leader of one of the world's largest crime organizations-and I believe that he has something to do with my safety. 

Let me introduce myself, My name is Hazel Wilder. I am 20, studying buisnes at New York University. And, No I do not have Hazel eyes, I infact have blue. I am pretty much your average girl. 5'7 feet tall. Blonde hair. Middle class family with parents still married but always on the edge of divorce. In high school I was cheer captain and played lacrosse. Graduated with a 3.9 GPA. One thing I was great at, was being a girlfriend. Every relationship I found myself in was your perfect pintrest relationship. I always found myself winning homecoming or prom queen along with the man I was dating at the time. Cute dates along with being an overall cute couple too. There has always been one relationship that had always been different. That was the one with Brenton Draper.