Part 6

Fallacy POV

After a little fun I put Encre To bed and walked to jasper room there I found suave helping jasper with homework that I gave him for the future to come as I smiled I went down to get something to eat as I was walking I seen the maid she was talking to her other friends and that's when she said my lord is there something you need I just looked at her and said no I got what I needed and left something was telling me that I needed to keep a close eye on this little maid.

As I finished with my food I seen kill's she was trying to tell me something but kill's couldn't because off the other maid's that was standing around that's when I called midnight and he teleport straight to me and asked you need something can you take your crush to the library I be right there soon as midnight smiled and nodded his head they both walked to the library I told the other maids to do there work and they ran off doing there work.

After that I was in the library okay kill's you can tell me what's going on with the maid's as I let kill's tell me I was shocked that they wanted Encre Dead or never seen in my castle again I smiled at kill's and told her she can have a day off and spend it with midnight she said thank you and left with midnight.

Encre POV

I was getting up out off bed and getting dressed as I felt pain in my belly I called out to fallacy as he ran into the room with other's next to him suave got ready for the two baby to come as she was helping me telling me what to do I grab onto fallacy hand as he started to feel his hand getting numb I keep pushing as we all heard a baby cry suave washed and dry the baby boy as I felt the pain happing again.

We was at it for awhile but once the baby was out and crying suave smiled and said two healthy baby boy and girl congratulations Encre As suave handed them to me I looked down at the baby boy named void and the baby girl named Starlight. 

Welcome to the world my darlings as me and fallacy was cuddling into them we heard a maid saying NO we both looked and see Jane she was the new's maid in the castle and when she seen my two little ones she made a run for it to them.

I hissed at the maid as I protected them fallacy grab Jane and told the guards to make sure she leaves this kingdom as she was trying to get free from them I calm down and went back to laying down that's when Azul and murder came in with BlueMist they both said congratulations two us BlueMist was looking at void and smiled I giggled at them.

As void and starlight was cuddling into each other me and fallacy went to our room and got the crib up we put them together as they cuddled into each other.

After awhile I put a lullaby on for the two I was tried so I lay down on the bed cuddling into the blanket as fallacy said he will do more work around the castle and to see if the guards did there job.

Azul POV

As me and murder was in the village's we seen the maid that try to hurt Encre And her two little ones as I was holding BlueMist on my hip I noticed that Jane the maid was looking at me I felt worried that she was going to attack me but that's when murder told her if she make one more step to me and his kids he'll make sure to kill her right where she is.

I smiled and kissed murder as we went back to our kingdom it was not far from fallacy's kingdom I wanted to be near Encre Just in case she needed help as we got home I was feeding BlueMist and he was slowly falling asleep I smiled and cuddled into BlueMist as murder helped me to his room and lay BlueMist down on the bed and murder was checking under the bed for bad monster saying there no monster as he said this BlueMist said night mother father we was shocked his first word as we both said night and love you we went out off his room and left to do some work then go to the villages to get something's done in the villages and in the castle.

Just hope that everything here and at fallacy kingdom will bring happiness and fun into the future that's going to be happening soon.