Vol 1 -Terror Infinity

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka always wondered what he was living for. He tried to survive, survive....but what for? Go to training, eat designated meals, go to bed and wake up. He didn't know where the meaning of his life lay. 

Ayanokouji felt he was living like a dead. He felt he was going to live like this from the age of 16 til the end of his life, then become a part of the earth only to leave behind a name in the records, just becoming a part of the data. No one would remember him as himself but as 'the masterpiece of whiteroom'.

Was he just living to complete the dreams of that man?

Shouldn't he put end to all of this?

No. He would live. He would live hor her. He would live to honor her last wish before she left him.

'Want to know the meaning of life? Want to live a real life?'

When he turned on his computer at the class today, a message popped up. He felt puzzled, even bewildered. How could someone hack a computer at such a facility, and even if they did, what was their purpose for such a bizzare message. He tried to come up with a answer but even after simulating a thousands of scenarios, he couldn't find any logical solution explaining this strange phenomenon .  

 'Want to know the meaning of life? Want to live a real life?'

Ayanokouji felt a little lost. Even then he couldn't help but feel curious and clicked on the 'Yes' button. The moment he pressd it, darkness spread around him and he felt he was losing consciousness.

Cold, shaking...

The moment he woke up, Ayanokouji jumped up from the ground. He looked around calmly to analyse the situation. The disparity of the vision of the white walls and the current environment caused confusion in his head.

'Kidnapping? No, it isn't easy to bypass the security of white room and I am kept too free in this environment. I also sense some other peopIe behind me. I remember I lost consciousness after clicking 'Yes' in the message. Is this a paranomal phenomenon?'   

"Not bad, you have the best quality of the bunch this time." A cold voice said.

Ayanokouji turned his head around and saw a blonde haired woman looking at him coldly. This person was around 21 or 22. She had a very beautiful face and looked like an actress, not that he had ever seen one before. 

She held a cigarette in her hand and took a deep smoke. Her sight then looked past Zheng. She people laying beside him. Two women and one man. All of them looked like they weren't from Japan but westerners.

They were in a car. The strange thing was that the two people, one man and woman siting in the front were completely ignoring them while the car was automatically moving. 

"Where is this place? Who are you? Why am I here?"  Ayanokouji asked these people. He didn't like to converse with others but he really couldn't undestand anyhing about the situation. Furthermore, due to the presence of westerners, he said it in English.

The three westerners looked confused like him. Only the blonde haired woman said to him, "Think carefully, it should have inserted everything into your head."

Think carefully? Ayanokouji tried to recall everything. He had complete grasp on all of his memories. He  remembered  he saw the pop-up on the screen and clicked 'Yes', before he fell unconscious.

Ayanokouji felt a pang of pain in his head. Memories unknown to him started appearing in his mind.

This was a game. Whoever created this game was not known. Maybe it was God, maybe it was the Devil, or maybe they were aliens or humans from the future. Now he had became a player of this game.