Chapter 2

Friday, 5/22/21
9:30 am

Friday, 5/22/21 9:30 am

~~

"You paying for my fucking hospital bill." You say putting your last layer of lipgloss on, opening armins expensive ass car doors. "it wasn't even that bad Y/n, you acting like u wasn't cuttin them roads up wid Connie last week."

"AHT!" Ny said swatting armins arm, as he was helpin her out the car "now you know that niggas name is taboo bae, don't do my girl like that."

You thought Armin was cappin when he said he drove reckless, but Nawl. This man be cuttin up them roads like he is the law.

"Never underestimate a white man wid a face tat cuhz." Kenja said putting her hand on yo shoulder like what she just said was the most inspirational thing out there. "How yo blunt already a roach Ken?!" You said taking it from her hand, drawing out the last lil life the blunt had.

"Don't worry bout that niggas, ITS 6:30!!" Mae said, causing everyone to start sprinting to campus. "My daddy finna kill my ass!" Mae said sprinting. "Fuck that! I still got that bitch Annie to fight!"

"Annie the bitch u fightin?!!" You said opening the door to yalls campus with only 5 minutes left to get situated in class. " the bitch that be ooga googaling Armin like shits sweet?!" You said wid a scoff.

"Damn right, and ima be right there recording it mah." Armin said to ny, as yall finally made it to yalls lecture hall, with armins being right next to yours. "You got my scarf, bonnet, and Vaseline on you right white boy" ny said pullin him closer by his chain.

"Here these niggas go" you said to Mae and Ken, equally as disgusted.

"Damn right." He said givin her another way too raunchy kiss and one last slap on the ass before he made his was to his hall. "I'll catch y'all later, Ight!" He said speed walkin.

"You and yo lil tryna be hood white boy" you said to ny, laughing. "Dont do him, you know he be killin niggas" Ken said puttin her her hair hair back in her fitted hat.  She wasn't wrong though. Even though Armin a whole model, he well known inna streets.

Too well known.

You, ny, Mae, and kenja finally made it into class on time, lowkey shocked that y'all pulled it off. "Well will you look at my favorite students plus...y/n and Ny." Professor Levi said, tryna throw shots at yall for arriving late. "Don't start grimling, you might be my professor but I can still rock you" ny said to her cousin, making her way up to her seat not even paying him no mind.

"Aye, I cant rock you but I can suck mean di-"
Levi turned you around and pushed you up the stares before you could finish you're non lecture friendly sentence. "I ain't tryna go to prison y/n......again." he said under his breathe.

"AGAIN?!" You said entertaining his bullshit. You turn back around headed up the stairs to get comfortable next to yo homies. "What's up whichu cuhz" Ymir said dappin you, Ken, Ny, and Mae up. "Where yo lil girlfriend at" Ken asked Ymir, lookin around for historia. " she still in the batheroom tryna fix her self up from the-"