Pretty Cheaters+Intense Love chapter 2

Jordan Pov: After college i just decided going home, found Liz getting pretty for the party, she asked me if i was coming, i said i couldnt bother today, so she left me. I walked around the house and wonder where was Jorgina, she was normally at home at 7pm and normally she would bring food at home. I went to take a look at the fridge and we didnt have shit on it, so i decided to get to the local store and get something. The streets were pretty dark, i wondered how Liz was doing at the party and where was Jorgina, because at this time was a pretty good time to get rapped. I was pretty bored this days, Liz wasnt satisfying me that much anymore, things in college where the same, cmon if Liz had up and downs in her personality i am sure our relationship would be spicy, but no she was always the same, we never had fights or disagreements, so bummed. I really need to find something or someone to spice life. Loud moans inturrupted my deep thoughts, i knew it was Magda, not because i ever fucked her but because i have seen her homemade video on my mate phone, quite disturbing. 

I checked out who she was fucking, and no way was Junior, was some other guy, i think way to big for her, i felt so sorry for Junior at that moment, we never talked because he hangs out with his hispanic friends and so on, but i dont think he deserve this, like at all. I saw someone familiar coming, when i realise was Jorgina, she didnt see me, like me she heard well the moans, she looked at it, and she looked sick after what she saw. Now that i am looking she is really pretty, short,cute and fit. I wonder why i never notice her. Somehow i felt i had to know her. She finally realise i was there, and i was staring at her like a freak, i mean she look so cute, i just got lost. I told her to be quite and she nodded in response, and i mimic her to come to my side. She walked so gently that they didnt even notice, so we kept walking till we were far enough from them.

Jordan: hey Jorgina

Jorgina: hey...

There was a long silence i could tell she was really shocked, i mean i wasnt really because i just turned 21 and she turned 18, i have been in this college for ages and i am older than her, the amount of things i have seen, is really crazy, people at this college were capable of everything, and cheating was their best skill.

Jordan: look jorgina... is normal people at our college do that, dont be so suprise....

Jorgina: what?! its not normal Jordan, cmon Junior doesnt deserve... we have to tell him..

Jordan: we? nah we dont tell. You just going to waste your time. If you try being nice and tell him, he will swear at you and think you like him that all.

Jorgina: how you so sure of that?

Jordan: because i have tried to help before, and i lost some friends because of that

Jorgina: this is just ridiculous... Anyway what were you doing out at this time...

Jordan: going to the shop get something to eat, we dont have nothing at home and you ?

Jorgina: oh i worked till late today thats why...

Jordan: so me and you lets go do some night shopping 

Jorgina: me and you?

Jordan: yeh any problem? is your boyfriend going to get mad..?

Jorgina: i dont have one..

Jordan: such a pretty girl single.. weird..

She looked at me suprised. Well i was quite suprised myself, why did i say that, somehow i was glad i said it, i saw her smile from the corner of my eye,i was pretty happy about it.

Both of them headed to the store which was pretty empty at the time, they head to the pizza section first since they were arguing which pizza was the best, someone else entered the store after them, they looked up and saw Junior, they looked at each other wondering what to do..

Jorgina: i am going to tell him  now

Jordan: good opportunity, good luck

Jorgina: you coming with me

Jordan: no way, yoyo

Jorgina: what??

Jordan: you're on your own 

Jorgina: fuck sake

She headed to the section where Junior was looking, she looked at him couple of times and the times he looked back he smiled but didnt look interested in starting a conversation at first. Then he gave up,

Junior: hi, i realised you were staring at me 

Jorgina: yeh i was...

Junior: so you wanyted anything...

Jorgina: no... i mean yeh. So i know you go out with Magda 

Junior: you do?

Jorgina: yeh... we go to the same college

Junior: have you been stalking me ?

Jorgina: no! i mean no, I know Alex, he told me about you that why

Junior: oh cool, whats your name...

Jorgina: Jorgina

Junior: oh you are the one that likes Alex

Jorgina: great everyone knows...

Junior: yeh is pretty obvious haha

Jorgina: anyway where is Magda ?

Junior: oh at the party, i didnt want to go that why she isnt with me, but why?

Jorgina: she is cheating on you!

I was looking at which pizza i should take home when i heard Jorgina finally telling Junior, i could see Junior expression, he didnt look really happy, but i knew he wasnt believing so i went back to my searching.

Junior: haha you are funny, why you making up the lie? Do you also like me ?

Jorgina: No! isnt that. I am not lieying is true!

Junior: look little slut, i have heard this shit many times, and everytime i confront Magda she swears is a lie on her own life. Dont come and chat shit to me. Get a life.

I saw him bursting out of the store in anger, i knew she failed him making him believe. I saw her come  slowly to my direction looking sad, i tried to make her happy asking her what we should take but she seemed not interested at all. So we just bought a few pizzas and headed home, the whole way she was pretty silence, it quited worried me. We got home and she just headed to her bedroom, i stayed up all night and not even a single time she come down to eat. Things were pretty bad.

Junior Pov: I got home and Magda was still not at home, i told her to be home at 12 but was already 1. I just went bed i wasnt pretty worried. However what that jorgina girl told me couldnt stop echoing in my head, she seemed to be so sure, i gave up on the thoughts and slept. Next day we had decided that me Magda and the rest of the crew should go to the gym together. Magnus was a big friend of mine, i quite admired him of having a big athlete body. Through the hour we had a pretty time till that Jorgina girl, Jordan and Liz come in the gym. I wasnt really in the mood to see her face, but she froze on the spot while seing Magda and Magnus next to each other, she looked at me and teared up, i didnt know why, i looked at both of them, i was so confused. She just headed out of the gym, leaving Liz and Jordan wondering what was wrong, i really wanted to know why, but she was gone.