Chapter 4

Noah's P.O.V—

As I was driving home I had to pull over to the side of the road. Was I technically a cheater? Had me and Cara actually broken up? I know she cheated on me, but was mine worse?

My phone started ringing, it was Cara. I answered it and as soon as I put it up to my ear her voice flowed through. She was speaking very fast and I caught maybe one out of every three words.

"What?" I asked.

"Noah...I'm so sorry. I was looking for an open bathroom and-"

"No. Uhm I don't want excuses."

"I don't want us to be over Noah." Cara said softly.

"And we aren't. I just need to be sure that it won't happen again."

"It won't! It won't I swear!" She was almost squealing.

I couldn't tell her. Maybe it made me a hypocrite that I knew she cheated and she didn't know that I did too, but then I wasn't sure she would take me back. I didn't want to turn her into a hypocrite.

"Why don't we give each other space for the rest of the weekend and then see each other Monday?" I asked, maybe then I'd get rid of this awful feeling of guilt.

"Yeah, okay... I love you."

"I love you too."

^^^^^^^^Ellie P.O.V^^^^^^^

As soon as I crept into my room I was attacked, by Sophia. I held my finger up to my mouth to motion to be quiet, she just nodded.

"So what happened?" She whispered while dragging me to sit on my bed.

"First of all did you get home okay?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes, perfectly fine. Now spill. I saw you and that guy doing the saliva swap and decided to give you your privacy. So in return I deserve full disclosure of what happened."

"Weslepttogether." I mumbled.

"You what?" she faked putting her hand to her ear to hear me better.

"We slept together." I said louder.

"OhMYGOD! How was it? Do you remember? How trashed were you? Did it hurt? Please tell me you used protection! What if he had an STD?-" I covered her mouth with my hand an shushed her.

"Okay, if I remember the order of questions correctly: omg, good I guess, not really, I think very, still I don't think so, maybe?, and I should probably go get checked."

"Good on the order and what do you mean maybe? Did you use a condom or not? I know your not on the pill cause your dad is a jerk about it, so...?"

I honestly wasn't sure. How stupid could I be? The one thing that could prevent so many other things probably wasn't used. Noah said it was his first time to so he probably didn't have anything on him and as Sophia stated my dad was worried I would just sleep around so he wouldn't get me the pill. Thanks dad.

"I don't think so."

"What days are you free after school next week?" She asked suddenly serious.

"Not any until next next week." I answered.

"Get a day open cause I'm scheduling you an appointment."

Author's notes:

It has been about more than a month since I've updated this work because of a major writers block, but I'm back!

Sorry this one is short, its kind of a filler to the juicier pieces.

Thanks for reading!!