Epilogue

Leap of 5 years

Avu POV

It has been 3 years since me and Sid got married and I am living happily. I and Sid gave birth to a girl. My princess Siya and today Red Rangers group is meeting after so long. Sid proposed me 4 years ago and we also told our families about being mafia and honestly it was very shocking for me and Sid because it was unexpected. I also told about my nightmare to Sid and he helped to recover them If you are asking about our villans rits,MK and Vishal so let me tell you rits tried to separate me NAD Sid lots of time but she could never and about MK we killed him. Right now I am standing Infront of mirror and dressings my self up. Did I tell you after we graduated I and Sid became the best actors and our fans love us so much. They even kept a ship name sidneet what a coincidence our group also kept our ship name sidneet.vaishu Di and abhi Bhai are handling family business, there company is at the top. Jaireem became best photographer worldwide. Fainat became the best fashion designer industry and rinushka became best social media influencer with million of following. Our fans love our group so much and we are the best group.
We all got married and gave birth.
Pov ends

(Avu is standing Infront of dressings table and getting ready when Sid came and backhugged Avu)

Sid:my beautiful wife is looking more beautiful today

Avu:you say that everyday

Sid:so what should I do you are so beautiful (at this Avu blushed)haye my blushing queen

Avu: shut up (she turned around  and they connected their lips with eachother and kissed eachother though it was not their first kiss but it still contained the same love and passion. The door knocked and they pulled apart. After the door opened Siya came running and Sid picked her up)

Sid:what happened baby

Siya:daddy all chachu chachu and mamo mami are here they are calling you

Sid:ok so let's go

Siya:yay

(They were going to a photoshoot this idea was given by sidneet. They descended the stairs,greeted the group and went to their destination. They reached over there settled and camera man spoke)

CM:1 2 3 and

All: strong Bonds Forever (click)

                          The End

Honestly I didn't expected this but I wanted to end this book and I am sorry it is a very bad ending and epilogue but I couldn't do anything. I will miss this book alot. Thanks for giving me so much love that I never expected. And today I won't ask for any votes do as much votes you want and once again a big big

THANK YOU😭😭😭😭😭😭👭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰

-fatima