New recruit!

The man who introduced himself later as "Dabi" quickly took my wrist and guided me through multiple alleyways and streets, until be both ended up behind a three story building.
"Okay, so. The people I work with don't exactly know that I'm recruiting you, so your going to have to stay close to me okay?" He asked, offering me his hand again. What was I supposed to do take it? By now Dabi had told me that all we did was take down hero organisations, and occasionally rob banks and stuff. He took his hand away, noticing my hesitation.
"I've got it. Stay close play along." I said, my tone bland and my expression blank. I still don't understand why he trusts me though. He nods, opening the door and stepping through, me following close behind. We walk through a corridor past many rooms to which had closed doors, until we reach the end and walk through another door, which leads to a bar.
"Dabi your back! Ooo who's the cutie?" A high pitched voice asks. I look towards where the voice came from, and find a blond teenage girl. (Wtf happened to my font I can't change it- kinda like it tho) Dabi looks back down at me.
"Toga this is our newest recruit, y/n. Y/n this is toga, don't let her got you she's crazy." He says, his deep voice almost sounding like a purr. I stepped closer to him, figuring he was safer than toga. Toga pouted, pulling a knife out of her sleeve and pointing it at Dabi.
"I'm not going to cut her unless I get permission dummy. Besides, I like her already, she's cute." (Your welcome toga simps) "it's too bad we don't have any rooms for her..." toga says, a sly look on her face.
"She's going to stay with me." Dabi says. What. Bruh I have an apartment.
I tug on Dabi's shirt, pouting. "I have an apartment" I say quietly. Dabi looks down at me, literally no shame when he says his next words.
"Too bad. Your moving out, because no one can know where you live except for us, and I know damn well you don't have any family or friends" he says, his tone flat. I was about to protest when two people walked in.
"Who the hell is this?" Asks a man with pale blue hair and a hand on his face. Eugh creepy.
"This is y/n. She works with us now." Says Dabi.
"Excuse me? You come to me before you recruit somebody, not after." Handyman.
"Oh well too late she'll stay with me for the mean time." Dabi.
"Oh for fucks sake. Whatever. Just don't let her get in my way" says handyman, getting a drink from the bar. Dabi turns around, my death grip on his shirt ever loosening as he did so. This only ended up pulling me into his embrace, making us stumble a little bit. I definitely let go after that.
"S-sorry" I stuttered, my face turning red. He didn't respond, instead, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, taking be back through the corridor and up a set of stairs I didn't see before. I squirmed and protested the whole way up there, the hell if I was going to let him carry me around I can fucking walk.
"Dabi put me down!" I yelled, pounding my fist against his back. He sidnt even flinch, he just kept walking. Another set of stairs later and we were going through another corridor. "Dabi!" A piercing pain shot through my right ass cheek, and I yelped, covering my mouth. Dabi opened a door and shut it behind us, then threw me onto his bed.
"So noisy" he said, opening up what sounded like a closet and taking off his shirt. I covered my eyes quickly, though Jesus Christ was it tempting to look. It was dark inside here, but my eyes had already adjusted, and I had a whole nights worth of shirtless Dabi ahead of me.
The position I was in was incredibly vulnerable, although I hadn't realised it just yet. I was sitting on the bed, my arms behind me, supporting my weight, and my legs slightly open. Yeah we all know he got a good view. (Just in case you had no idea what I'm talking about- legs are a little more closed though)

 (Just in case you had no idea what I'm talking about- legs are a little more closed though)

Dabi turned to face me, pausing to take me in. He chuckled, stepping towards the bed and leaning in towards me. He grabbed one of my hands and pulled it away from my face, getting onto the bed and playing his body in-between my legs. I gasped, looking up at his face, my own growing redder and redder by the second. His smirk was driving me crazy, and it was only inches away from my lips. What was I thinking!? I knew I shouldn't have taken his offer! I knew I should have just gone home and killed myself! But by all means Dabi please continue- my tails twitched and and flicked beneath us, reacting to both of our desires.
He almost pulled away, but my quirk was going to allow that. Two of my tails wrapped around each of his legs and another around his neck. Not enough to choke him, but enough to keep him put.
"What th-" he said, gasping as the grip on his neck and ankles tightened. He looked back down at me with wide eyes. "C'mon y/n I was only teasing" he says.
"You idiot. You should know better than to teas somebody- especially when their quirk reacts to that kind of teasing" I say, trying to control my quirk. That didn't work.
Rriiiipp
Oh shit
The back of my shirt rips open, more of my tail/tentacles bursting out, hovering over the both of us.
"Ah shit- you know I would apologise but this is your fault." I say, right as my tentacles attack him, grabbing his arms and legs and holding them in place.
"What the fuck!!?" Dabi yelps, squirming under the embrace of my quirk. "What even is this? How the hell did I trigger it??" He asks, the temperature of his body rising. I pry one of my tails off of his neck, only to have him shoved into me, the two of us shoved into the wall behind us. I almost apologised, until I felt it. Something hard pressing again my cunny, making me gasp and sending shivers through my body. I could now feel that and his burning hot skin against my body.
"Fuck y/n" Dabi says, biting into my neck, his teeth drawing blood. I clenched my jaw shut, holding In a whine and trying to squeeze my legs closed around his.
"OW" I Yelp, flinching when I feel his tongue licking the blood off of my neck. "This is embarrassing as all shit" I say gasping as he sucks on my neck, making his Mark more obvious. Something moved against my cunny, however it wasn't him. One of my tentacles had found both of our soft spots, and it was grinding against the two of us. Okay, this had to stop now. I squeak, prying another tentacle off of his right arm, enabling him to move a little bit more. Shit, if I didn't free him now, then we wouldn't be able to stop. We both worked together to pry the tentacles off of him, despite the constant rubbing against our sweet spots, the two of us gasping and shaking against each other.
By the time the last tentacle was off it was almost too late, despite the two of us being insanely horny at this point. Dabis thing was hard and bulging, and it now had all three of my tails desperately trying to milk it. I grabbed ahold of the three of them and pulled away from Dabi, the two of us breathless and sweaty.
"I fucking hate my quirk" I mumbled, loud enough for Dabi to hear.
"I want to disagree with you, but we just met. However, neither of us are in a condition to just stop here." He says, his right hand reaching for my waist. My face is already red, but now it's fucking burning. Has your face ever blushed so much it hurt? Because that's what's happening right now.
I know I should have said no, but I couldn't myself. Dabi didn't hesitate for a second, as soon as I let go of my tails, he dove in between my legs, licking my clothed cunny and letting my tails pull his pants off. I didn't exactly know how to react to this, I didn't even know what sounds to make, but right as soon as his tongue made contact with my panties, I was a lost cause, grabbing a fistful of his hair and gasping for more air than I needed.
My panties were a soaking mess, and I sure as hell wasn't complaining. Yet. Dabi was growling like a starved animal, and my god was he eating like one, his fingers digging into my thighs as he lapped at my clothed cunny. Eventually the panties were burned off, and his face was some how even deeper in between my legs than it was before. I was light headed and I had no idea how many times I had came.
My tails were all over the place, one milking his dick, another playing with his left nipple and the other wrapped around his neck. That one must really like choking him, and he didn't seem to mind it either, in fact, I don't think he even noticed it, he seemed to busy in between my legs. I don't know what sounds I was making, but I sure hope I they're weren't embarrassing.
That night we didn't do anything more that that, and even If he didn't penetrate me, I still wasn't going to be walking the next day. He fell asleep on top of me, his head resting o top of my  stomach with his arms wrapped around my waist.