Just A Casual Thursday

Hey bestfriend I see u have an interest in Ari well so do I. This is my first fanfic so please bare with me and ill keep it pg13 don't worry.

Thank you so much for clicking on this
And please give me a follow
🦋
❣️

"Omg Omg omgawd y/n what do we
do for our essay I'm stuck". "I have no idea Diana, why do you always ask me, I have no ideas you know that and shhh my parents are sleeping in their room. How are you so loud even on facetime at almost 1am."

This is Diana she is your bestfriend, she can be annoying but is the best winglady ever. Once she helped you get into a relationship back in high school but now that your in college you need a real-deal relationship.

"I hate doing these little essays, why are they so important for acting. I paid money for college to become an actor not to write essays". "Well so did I Diana but if we don't do these activities why might fail and I don't want that". "Diana I really want to be in a relationship so bad but I also don't you know? Like I see you and xavier having the best times of your lives, you guys are so cute, wish I had that too". "yea xavier pretty amazing".

Xavier is Dianas bf and he's a bit of a third wheel sometimes on your friendship because he apparently really cares about Diana. You personally don't like his vibes, he's very much an attention seeker and sensitive person. You and Diana have nicknamed him big foot and I don't need to tell you why.

"OK well goodnight Dee I'm gonna go and catch the dream train and get atleast hopefully 5 hours of sleep"
"Ok very understable and sorry for keeping you awake this late, gn y/n".
I ended the facetime and went to bed waiting to see how Friday will go at college.