Friday At College

You wake up and the your clock shows 8.47am. Your heart tries to touch your mouth and you leap out of your bed like a cat using its nine lives. The bus comes at the bus stop right outside you house at around 9 and reaches college at 9.18 most of the time. You quickly brush your teeth and get your hair done. Then you get your bag and leave. When you close your front door the bus arrives and you wave your hands and scream like you are stranded on an island.

Then you run to the bus when it stops for you. The bus doors open and you walk inside, you say "good morning" and the bus driver moves his hands to you for money while greeting you back. You reach into your pockets and you realise that you forgot the money and your face turns red while a drop of sweat runs down your nose. You apologise and the bus driver was nice enough to let you on for free. You see Diana and go sit with her. You finally try and calm yourself down while the bus starts moving.

You and Diana catch the bus and finally reach the college. You and Diana put your bags in your lockers when you get there. You sit down in the drama class and talk while waiting for the drama teacher to arrive. "Diana I forgot to eat my breakfast, I'm starving now". "don't worry y/n we are going for lunch remeber at that fancy cafe after college. Just save up your hunger and eat heaps there". "oh yea I forgot, I'll try but I'm still so hungry".

In class you finally write an essay on how Shakespeare influenced the art of Drama and theatre. You get really nervous and start writing till your hands cramp. Then when you finish you give it to the teacher and you get up and wait for Diana to finish. She finishes and you both start walking to your lockers. "how was Dee?" "It was hard, I started writing about
Shakespeare but in the end I finished with twilight". You both stare at each other and explode with laughter while walking and of course all the other students walking past you think you are insane.

You and Diana get your bags from your locker and get ready to leave to the cafe. You somehow manage to save your hunger and you two walk to the bus stop and wait for the bus. When the bus arrives you get on and Diana pays for you. You lean on Diana and you eventually fall asleep while the little vibrations of the bus ride crawl up your spine.