Trouble, or maybe not?

Everything happened so fast that I couldn't process it. The bags in my hand fell down on the footpath as the two men kept dragging me towards the limo. My mind didn't resume until I was shoved in the car & the door was shut not too hard. I came back from my trance & circled my eyes everywhere, wide open.

"E-Excuse me?! Hello, where are you taking me?!" I felt my throat suddenly dry as I asked the man who was sitting besides the driver.

No answer. Well, I even doubt if they heard my voice. But then a thought strike me.

'Did I just get kidnapped?! I hope not! B-But then what is all this?!"

Mom's word kept ringing in my head,
'Don't fall into any trouble...'
What great luck do I have? As soon as I stepped Seoul, with thoughts to make my life better, I am being dragged by some unknown people to some unknown place! I couldn't think of anything else, but to call someone for help. I grabbed my phone which fell besides me, with my shaking hands I tried calling Chanyeol oppa...

But my luck is bitch.

"Pick up the damn phone!" I yelled in frustration. The two other people in the car were unaware on my horrified situation cause supposedly there was a transparent glass seperating the two spaces we were seated in. And when they didn't even looked back at me when I yelled, I assumed it was audio proof too. A sudden realisation hit me. In my excitement, I had forgot to insert my international sim card!
JUST WOW! Now how am a suppose to contact anyone?!

Studing medical has taught me to investigate the situation first & that also with patience. I inhaled a long breath before shifting from my seat to knock on the transparent glass. Surprisingly the man besides the driver slid the glass before looking at me with anticipation.

"Excuse me, aajushii, may I know why & where are you taking me?" I asked being as clam & polite as possible.

"We have been ordered to pick you up..."

O-Ordered? I am sure this isn't Chanyeol oppa, we aren't so rich to afford this kind of luxury...t-then who? Am I really kidnapped?! The thought of that word just turned my world upside down!

"But who?! I don't even know anyone here! There is some kind of misunderstanding-" I almost yelled in frustration again when that person cut me off.

"I request you to please clam down my lady, you will get to know everything when we reach the place..." He said with a clam steady voice before turning around & smiling.

'What? M-My L-Lady?! Oh shit! What is happening with me?! And why is he so clam?! Are they m-mafias- NO! Stop! Don't think of anything worse! Clam down. Clam down."

After sometime of cursing my life, the universe & pulling myself back before touching the most worse of the scenarios that I would be facing at my enforced destination, I was sitting back deep in the sofa. Somehow I had managed to calm myself & comprehend my mind into thinking about escaping once I get out of the car.

The car came to a stop, as felt it's motion slow down. I assumed we had reached the destination. I could not see anything clear as the windows were dark. I was just praying for the better when a man came & opened the door.

"Welcome Miss Lady, please come out..." He said in a very mannered way. I mean it when I say very. He put his hand forward, gesturing me to hold it. I held his hand & stepped out of the limo. I felt free, but when I looked around myself, I was blown away! This place is huge & it got a vibe of luxury. I don't think that I am kidnapped anymore...then why will someone treat me like a....like a princess?

"Miss Lady, you may go straight from here & then take a right to meet my majesty. I will be following you soon after taking care of few other things." The man who was previously sitting besides the driver spoke. I gave a small nod & started walking in the directed direction.

The path was broad enough & planted with beautiful flowers on either of its sides. As I walked futher, a large fountain & behind that, a huge infrastructure came in my view. The surrounding felt oddly familiar. 'Have I seen this anywhere? Maybe in photos?' My mind was already filled with a lot of thing & it would take a lot of time for me to realise where I have seen this. Being the impatient I was, I decided to figure it out by myself.

I took my pretty time to reach the entrance of the huge structure. I was busy clicking photos of the flowers. Till my way here, I kept brainstorming to see if I could recognise the surrounding. I had this slight, indivisible instinct that maybe...maybe...maybe the structure which stood in front of we was a palace. But I didn't want to flatter myself with a false hope of I kept myself compact. "Okay, so now, he told me to come straight & then....left!"

I stepped inside & took the turn. Soon I had entered this huge space, which I assume was a living hall by looking at the interiors. Man, it was almost the size of our house! I was starting to feel very nervous now, cause I was pretty sure that this place is what my instincts are telling me! But I was still not on the level of conclusion.

I was busy observing the place, when my eyes fell on a small figure. The little boy was playing with a remote control car. He was very cute. I stood there still staring at him, unable to approach. A few minutes later he turned around & his eyes met mine. An immediate smile plastered on his face. "Oh, Hi! What are you doing here?"

"Um-um" He looked at me with anticipation, but I didn't know what to say. "Um, Hi! I just wanted to know where I-" I tried asking him about the place as no one else was there.

"WAIT! By any chance..." He spoke with sudden excitement. He started moving closer to me.

"are you..." I squatted down to his level. He scrutinized me before speaking ahead.

"are you Jimin hyung's bestfriend, Jeongyeon noona?!" He asked a little jumping. But the name he said dropped my heartbeat.

I must have misheard it.

I laughed nervously, "W-Who?! No-"
My voice came out a little freaked.

"Jason? Who is she?" A manly voice was heard in distance, approaching in our direction.

The little man standing in front of me sprinted passing behind me. I slowly stood up as he left me stranded.
"Jimin hyung!"

Wa-WAIT! "JIMIN HYUNG?!!"

NO-this can't be him.

It just can't!

I turned around wasting a second &....yes! It was him! It was PRINCE JIMIN!

My eyes went wide open. My stomach crunched, suddenly feeling empty. My legs froze & my mind went numb! I cannot believe that my wish is coming true!

He looked much more handsome in real life! He looked like a god stepped down from heaven. His sharp jawline, toned skin, his muscled biceps which were seen when he picked up the boy. His draped waist. I just wanted to rip that cloth off. My eyes didn't left out his thighs-Omg! He was an exquisite art piece!

"....Pri-Prince J-Jimin..." My voice came out as a whisper & in the next moment I fell into darkness.

JIMIN'S POV:
I walked into the living space when I Jason talking with a girl. I couldn't see her face, but just her brunette hair which fell a little lower than her shoulders. As soon as Jason saw me, he ran towards me. The girl got up & turned around....& god, she looked beautiful! But in the second moment she.... fainted?!

"HEY! What happened?!" I said shaking her unconscious body lying on the floor. I heard footsteps behind my back. "Guards! Pick her up & place her on the couch!" I ordered them quickly as they followed. "Jason, go call kookie, hyung & noona! Fast!"
He nodded & sprinted away.

I looked down, exhaling a heavy sigh.

Who is she?

Author's note:
Hello guys~
Do tell me if you liked this chapter. I will be posting more soon🤞
Don't forget to comment, feedback & vote!
Love you guys 💟