seven ; another bandaid

7
"another bandaid"

the day was off to an excellent start, jisung thinks with obvious sarcasm

the day was off to an excellent start, jisung thinks with obvious sarcasm. first thing he does when he woke up was stub his toe against the doorway before proceeding to hit his right arm and leg against the doorway as well.

to finish the great morning off, while cutting an apple for a quick breakfast, jisung ended up slicing another thin cut into his finger.

"damn it," jisung said under his breath. everything that happened to him is just a constant reminder of his own unluckiness.

right at that moment, a newly awake chenle walked into the kitchen to join him, rubbing his right eye. "good morning sungie."

"morning lele," jisung retorted softly, instantly breaking out into a bright smile. "sleep well?"

"yeah," chenle nodded, jisung taking notice of his rather messy hair upon his head. he reached out a hand to pat him with a giggle. "you didn't cut another finger, did you?"

he pointed a finger at the plate with the apple slices on the plate, his finger barely seen due to the sweatshirt sleeve covering his entire hand.

"well, uh," jisung's smile faded a little. "yeah."

"let me get you a bandaid," chenle waved jisung's hand away from the top of his head, walking away. "you're forever hurting yourself."

"i know," jisung retorted. "lele, i could get it myself."

but chenle was already gone.