CH- 1 Betrayal

Hi, this is going to take place after the License exams but before the Overhaul saga or whatever it is called. I am also making it so the License exams were the true Hero License exams not the provisional one's. Anyway, enjoy.

*Izuku's pov*

I was walking back from class. Today was not the best day of my life, but once I get to see my girlfriend, everything will be alright. My mom died a month ago in a villian attack. I was devastated. The one person who loved and believed in me since I was 4 years old was gone. I was never going to see them again. She left behind a small fortune for me. It did not ease the pain of loss. My own father paid me off to cut contact with him so he did not have to send money anymore. I spiraled into depression after her death. I began cutting myself. I had scars all over my wrists, arms, and chest. I thought multiple times about ending it all when I was at my lowest.

*Flashback*

I was alone in my room. The lights were turned off and I was curled up on my bed. My eyes were red from crying.

'Should I just end it all? Make the pain go away?' I thought to myself.

Suddenly there was knocking on my door and it slowly opened to reveal my savior.

*Flashback end*

She was the one that pulled me out of my depression. I still had some symptoms but she helped me through it. I stopped taking my antidepressants after we got together. Uraraka saved me and filled the hole in my heart with love again. I was happy with her. I was going to her room to check on her. Today she called in sick and I just wanted to make sure that she was ok. As I start getting close to her dorm room I start hearing some noises. They started getting louder and louder as I got closer. I was finally standing in front of her door and was able to clearly make out what she was saying.

"~OH YEA!~ ~RIGHT THERE!~" She moaned.

I just assumed she was just pleasuring herself. I felt my face grow hot as I turned around. I was about to leave until I heard something that shook me to my very core.

"You are so fucking tight round face!" I heard Kaccian shout.

I stood shocked. I was unable to move. My world started to slowly crash down around me. I thought it was weird that he also called in sick today but I did not think anything of it at the time. I kept listening in on what was going on.

"~OH YEA!~ ~Degrade me daddy!~ ~Punish me, I have been a Bad girl!~" Uraraka said.

"I-I am gonna!" I heard Katsuki shout as I heard screams of pleasure from Uraraka.

I covered my hand to stifle my cries of anguish. I did not have any tears flow yet but I knew they would soon follow.

"That... *Huf* was... *Huf* amazing." Uraraka said.

"Hey, when are you going to ditch that useless piece of crap and get together with me?" Kaccian asked.

"Well, I don't really love him. I just heard that he got a lot of money after his mother passed." She replied.

'Money, MONEY! SHE ONLY PRETENDED TO LOVE ME FOR MY MONEY?!' I shouted in my head.

I was emotionally distraught at hearing this.

"OH SHIT! Class just ended! He will be here soon!" She shouted.

I heard them get dressed hurriedly and continue to talk.

"So same time next week?" Kaccian asked.

"How about Sunday night? I should be free then."

I drown them out as I listen in despair.