The son of Minaku

(hello guys I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time out your day to read my story, I hope you will all love it and I plan to take this story a bit far maybe 130 chapters? anyways enjoy)

chapter I

In a village hidden in the leaves from the land of fire a woman name, Kushina could be seen walking through the streets of Konoha she was well-known for her beauty. She was a fair-skinned and slender woman of feminine build with violet eyes and the common Uzumaki red hair. Her hair was straight and reached her ankles (thighs in the anime) with shoulder-length strands that framed both sides of her face and a black clip that parts her hair to the left. Generally, she wore a high-collared, sleeveless blouse under a long, loose-fitting dress with a wristband on her left wrist and standard shinobi sandals. While her style of clothing normally consisted of this, she has been seen wearing it in varying colors. While on duty, she wore a blue forehead protector with her hair tied up in a high ponytail and strands at the sides of her face. Her attire consisted of a standard Konoha flak jacket over a black short-sleeved shirt and black form-fitting pants that reached her calves.

Today was a very special day for her, she would be giving birth to Minato's son, their very first kid she couldn't help but be excited about what he would look like, being there for his hard times, his first words, first steps, first graduation, first heartbreak, first girlfriend. she couldn't wait to see what her bundle of joy would look like. Oh, she could only giggle at the thought's of Minato probability of crying and the reaction of her dear husband after seeing her son. She just couldn't hold herself together she wanted to scream to the world that she was about to be a mother. With how long she yarn for a family of her own, she had enough time to think of a better name for her baby. Settling on Naruto her and Minato agree because Kushina wanted Naruto to be a hero, reading Jiraiya's book about a hero who Saves the world. Inspired the married couple, couple agree in the name either way but behind the actions Kushina wanted to name her kid Naruto because of the fatherly bond Minato and Jyraiya share. Speaking of Minato where could he be found?

well at the moment he was caring many bags with him having to get ready for the arrival of his baby. there was much to do one being shopping,  he had acquired a great amount of baby cloth along side other baby materials for later use in bags. Kushina only laugh at his antics, watching him worried more and get crazy about the baby made her feel like the relationship roles had switch. But Minato paid no attention to her, he was running around store to store so fast the villagers could only watch in awe of such speed. But nevertheless people understood why he was call the fastest men to ever step on the earth, and the reason behind why he was called "Konoha's Yellow Flash" showing the world why he was nominated to become the fourth Hokage, and earning the name "Yondaime Hokage" also known as the "Fourth Shadow Hokage" he had blue eyes and spiky, blond hair.

Minato also had jaw-length bangs framing either side of his face. According to Jiraiya, Minato was considered to be very handsome. His normal attire consisted of a standard Konoha uniform with two bands on both of his sleeves, a green Flack Jacket, a blue forehead protector, and blue sandals. After becoming Hokage, he started wearing a short-sleeved long white Cloak over his normal attire, closed in the front by a thin, orange rope. The Cloak was decorated with red flame-like motifs on the edges, with the kanji for "Fourth Hokage" (四代目火影, Yondaime Hokage) written vertically down the back.

Minato was one of the most powerful shinobi in history, considered by many as unmatched by anyone else. During the Third Shinobi World War, flee-on-sight orders were given to enemy shinobi should they encounter him. As he was able to single-handedly wipe out an army of one thousand Iwagakure shinobi — a feat that forced Ōnoki the "Sandaime Tsuchikage" or also known as the "Third Earth Hokage" to accept a peace treaty. But currently, there was something more important to him than a war.