Preferences #1 and #2

Ok so these are some preferences- they are kinda like imagines in a way of some sort :) If you're still confused then read on and you will gett ittt wooo :)

Preference #1

What he loves most about you ....

Niall - He loves how you have an intrest in food and always serve up the most amazing food ever, you always take him to new restraunts all the time. He loves that you can sometimes eat more than him, and occasionally you win the eating contest against him, secretly he lets you win because he doesn't like to see you sad.

Harry - He loves how you are shy when you first meet someone, he thinks its really cute, but as soon as your comfortable with them you are louder than anyone and everyone you're with. Yours and his banter can go on forever and You always have a cheeky comeback which makes him laugh.

Louis - He loves how loud and outgoing you are, you always come up with witty comebacks and you're banter can go on for hours. He also loves how random you are. People call you the 'Female Louis' Because you both act alike

Zayn- He loves how you are a good listener and always is there for him when he needs you most, he knows he can trust you with anything.

Liam- He loves how kind and nice you are, you always have a smile on you're face and nothing puts you down. He loves how you communicate and handle with the fans, you always manage to leave a trail of smiles where ever you go.

Preference #2

Your First kiss...

Niall- You were both walking along the beach, hand in hand. It was near sunset and the sound of the waves crashing was relaxing. The wind started picking up and as you were wearing your hair down it was flying all over your face. You notice Nialls hand came up to you face and pushed the hair out of the way, his hand didn't leave your face but cupped your cheek. This is when he leaned in and gave you a long loving kiss. "I've been waiting to do that all day" He says pulling away and wrapping his arm around your waist. You smile at how cute your boyfriend is.

Harry- You were both at a party when you went out to get some air, you walked out onto the balcony watching the beautiful sun set when you heard Harry come out too, "What are you doing (Y/N)?" he asked, Standing next to you. "Just came out to get some air" you said, he was stood really close to you. You shivered, not knowing if it was from having Harry so close to you or the cold weather, Harry kindly passed you his jacket which you gladly accepted. You both kept catching glances when you noticed Harry was leaning in closer, you did too and soon enough both you're lips were connected.

Louis - You and Louis were in the middle of having a water fight, both of you were absolutely drenched. Louis was chasing you with his water pistol when you suddenly tripped up your own feet, causing Louis to tumble over too, falling ontop of you. Before you realised what was happening he gave you a kiss on the lips.He went to get up but you pulled him back down and joined your lips together again. I mean who wouldn't ? ;)

Zayn- You and Zayn had said you would help paint you're sisters bedroom, you were already covered in paint when Zayn decided to smear his paint all over your body sneakily checking you out. You gasped and turned around to dip your brush in more paint. "Youre going to pay for that" you said turning around, Zayn was now stood right infront of you. He cupped your face and kissed you making you drop your paintbrush and wrap your hands around his neck. "Your meant to be painting my room not eating each others face" Your little sister said walking in the room in disgust. Both you and Zayn burst out laughing.

Liam- It was finally snowing so you and Liam decided it was time to go outside and enjoy the snow while it lasted, usually the snow didn't lay due to all the wet weather in the UK. Liam dragged you outside and not long after you were both deep into snow fight throwing balls of snow at each other. You knelt down to get some snow, after you stood back up you couldn't find Liam anywhere. You knew he was hiding. "Come out Liam, I know you're hiding" you shouted. Suddenly two arms wrapped themselves round your waist. You turned your head to see Liam and this is when he quickly leaned in and gave you a kiss.

This is the first two Preferences, im sorry if they are not very good, its my first time writing preferences so yeahhh, i promise they will get better.

BYE :)